Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I have a feeling it'll be God Bless America and Summer Bummer

Stop repeating yourself in order to keep this thread alive. Basically over 1000 pages of the same bullshit

nobody is forcing you to read it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

10 DAYS LEFT

I have a feeling it'll be God Bless America and Summer Bummer

ill never understand people who act like there's someone who forces them and he'd hit them if they didn't read

if you don't like it, its so easy.. just ignore it

smh

:smile3:

10 DAYS LEFT

ill never understand people who act like there's someone who forces them and he'd hit them if they didn't read

if you don't like it, its so easy.. just ignore it

smh

i know right!

giphy.gif

i'm just having a bit of trouble with this argument. like, how do you know it's something you don't want to read... without reading it? once you've read it, you've already wasted your time and energy with another trivial post. you can't un-read it, and there was certainly no way to prevent yourself from reading it because you had not read it yet to know it's trivial. the only solution then would be to stop viewing this thread at all, and potentially miss out on interesting conversations or the latest news. i'm not coming for you, just curious what the logic behind this is  :tsk:

i'm just having a bit of trouble with this argument. like, how do you know it's something you don't want to read... without reading it? once you've read it, you've already wasted your time and energy with another trivial post. you can't un-read it, and there was certainly no way to prevent yourself from reading it because you had not read it yet to know it's trivial. the only solution then would be to stop viewing this thread at all, and potentially miss out on interesting conversations or the latest news. i'm not coming for you, just curious what the logic behind this is  :tsk:

Well i guess i just mean if you're the type of person who is easily annoyed about silly things on an online forum then maybe you shouldn't be viewing these threads so much unless you know some big news is being talked about. I have nothing against anyone on here, i love coming to read this thread no matter how dead it is at times and people repeating the same things and going off topic doesn't bother me in the slightest, so i don't know why others get so annoyed by it... and if they do then maybe they shouldn't be checking it so often. That's all i meant :)

i'm just having a bit of trouble with this argument. like, how do you know it's something you don't want to read... without reading it? once you've read it, you've already wasted your time and energy with another trivial post. you can't un-read it, and there was certainly no way to prevent yourself from reading it because you had not read it yet to know it's trivial. the only solution then would be to stop viewing this thread at all, and potentially miss out on interesting conversations or the latest news. i'm not coming for you, just curious what the logic behind this is :tsk:

Thank you. I love people with logic <3

please just don't fight <3

No one is fighting. Some people need to realize that it's annoying to read the same damn thing over and over again. If you can't contribute anything interesting to the conversation, then don't say anything

Is it just me or does the Summer Bummer snippet Lana posted on her instagram, when ASAP is rapping and Lana is doing the back up vocals something about “Affliction” it sounds so bad and disconjoined. It’s like she’s playing an acapella over his rapping.

The “wrap you up in my daisy chains” sounds good though.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

No one is fighting. Some people need to realize that it's annoying to read the same damn thing over and over again. If you can't contribute anything interesting to the conversation, then don't say anything

I'm really not here to fight so please don't take this the wrong way and drag me (or do I don't care), but all I ever see you contribute is complaints about other users and contributions to drama. I think I've seen you say something relevant maybe twice.

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'm really not here to fight so please don't take this the wrong way and drag me (or do I don't care), but all I ever see you contribute is complaints about other users and contributions to drama. I think I've seen you say something relevant maybe twice.

Obviously. All you can see is the trash that is being thrown in here. It's like an epidemic of brainless gays, attacking her management, threats of committing suicide, and much more.

If you still think that this kind of behavior is normal, I'm really sorry for you

Is it just me or does the Summer Bummer snippet Lana posted on her instagram, when ASAP is rapping and Lana is doing the back up vocals something about “Affliction” it sounds so bad and disconjoined. It’s like she’s playing an acapella over his rapping.

i feel like her voice is off beat.. so i am really curious how all of this comes together

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

Obviously. All you can see is the trash that is being thrown in here. It's like an epidemic of brainless gays, attacking her management, threats of committing suicide, and much more.

If you still think that this kind of behavior is normal, I'm really sorry for you

You realise if you go to your settings, there are 'ignore' options, right? :toofunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

but her management sucks tbh

I really like this part, I really don't know why

I have a feeling that God Bless America is gonna be something about Trump and his statements (like how he likes women; "and all the beautiful women in it"). Or maybe Lana means that America has beautiful and strong women in it who don't stop fighting for what they want and deserve.

Time will tell. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png