Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Surely Lana must have polished Coachella up. I mean, it's one thing for her to release it as a single on impulse but to put it on an album...her producers must have reworked it.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It won't make any sense if she puts Coachella in LFL with a different production tho She already released it as a single as it is... I don't think that could ever happen

In this era a lot of things we thought that wouldn't happen ended up happening like:

- The album being delayed to July

- Coachella being included

- BAR most likely being scrapped

- Getting the pre order almost a week before the release

- Summer Bummer not coming out on June 29th

etc.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

west coast was a little bit

i remember them saying that they accidentally released the wrong version when they posted the audio on youtube and then it was slightly different on the album. Like it all happened in one day

We have to reach 2000 pages before the release date.

No chance unless we have at least 3 really major events happen. We're getting so close to the release! I'm gonnna be so relieved when it's finally out but I will be a little sad that this place will probs be a ghost town.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Has there been another song in the last eras that has been so anticipated like Cherry ? Maybe I just wasn't paying attention to the last eras that carefully , but on every social media platform Cherry has been hyped alot for a release .

giphy.gif

Honestly one of the most dying questions i want to ask Lana is wether or not she remastered Coachella. I really need to know!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

In this era a lot of things we thought that wouldn't happen ended up happening like:

- The album being delayed to July

- Coachella being included

- BAR most likely being scrapped

- Getting the pre order almost a week before the release

- Summer Bummer not coming out on June 29th

etc.

An era full of frustrations, yay!

t9tqg0.jpg

This place got a bit dry after she announced the release of new music on the 12th

Not much to speculate about anymore, and it put our minds at ease about the preorder. I don't think I speak only for myself when I say that information salvaged some of my sanity. Only some tho

LIZARD PEOPLE

Honestly one of the most dying questions i want to ask Lana is wether or not she remastered Coachella. I really need to know!

I'm gonna guess the answer to your question is a hard no. Though I wish she would because that production needs a LOT of work  :facepalm:  While I'd prefer it off of the album, I wouldn't mind if she really included it. It has such a sweet message<3

It's because most people come here to try and find exclusive info. I remember i use to lurk here a lot before i made an official account, trying to find picosong links to recently leaked unreleased music. I reckon this place will be pretty busy for a couple of days after the release of LFL. But after a week or two it'll be dead and buried till next album pre-release. I'm just speculating though...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's because most people come here to try and find exclusive info. I remember i use to lurk here a lot before i made an official account, trying to find picosong links to recently leaked unreleased music. I reckon this place will be pretty busy for a couple of days after the release of LFL. But after a week or two it'll be dead and buried till next album pre-release. I'm just speculating though...

LFL prolly her last album

giphy.gif