Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm going to need Lana to come through and give a live performance of another song or something. I need something to hold me until the 12th. I committed a sin today and found myself listening to Dua Flopa's album today and liking it despite trashing it a few weeks ago. Before this album drops I'll be a complete Taylor Swift and Halsey stan. 

tenor.gif

ruZKe8V.gif

I'm going to need Lana to come through and give a live performance of another song or something. I need something to hold me until the 12th. I committed a sin today and found myself listening to Dua Flopa's album today and liking it despite trashing it a few weeks ago. Before this album drops I'll be a complete Taylor Swift and Halsey stan. 

tenor.gif

I've already started liking Halsey's new album :lange:      LANA WHERE ARE YOU?!!?

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

BØRNS and Lana need a song together . When she sang American Money on Instagram there was already something there where I could hear them sing a beautiful American anthem together . I can see it being about two hippies doing love and other drugs together on the land of America and just being so free together .

their lyricism is pretty similar, but didn't BORNS reply to someone on twitter with a happy face or a red balloon when someone asked if they collabed? confirmation? 

Remember when this first came out? "What would you say to your haters?"

"I don't think I would say anything"

Iconic. I screamed.

I think this was the FIRST interview I ever watched of Lana, and that response made me respect her soooo much

Why was Lana so gifable on her earlier days ;’(

We literally have nothing now, we never get any iconic / embarrassing moments from her now.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

We literally have nothing now, we never get any iconic / embarrassing moments from her now.

i honestly think thats good. she's more comfortable now so she's less cringey. some of her old interviews are painful to watch

Well you can't really gif someone who doesn't go anywhere or really do anything. The only thing we can gif is Lana going to starbucks with Chuck or taking an uber to a G-Eazy dick appointment.

ruZKe8V.gif

After all these years watching interviews I still prefer Index interview from her Lizzy era, it shows her most angelic, funny and "awkward" side. I don't think any interview will top that one... 

Well you can't really gif someone who doesn't go anywhere or really do anything. The only thing we can gif is Lana going to starbucks with Chuck or taking an uber to a G-Eazy dick appointment.

G-Eazy dick appointment lmao

Sad that she doesn’t do any online or tv appearances anymore. It’s been a long time I don’t even know when was the last time; Paradise?

America

G-Eazy dick appointment lmao

Sad that she doesn’t do any online or tv appearances anymore. It’s been a long time I don’t even know when was the last time; Paradise?

i think the last time she was filmed answering questions was a pre grammy event in Feb 2016 (like 3 questions to Billboard)

before that it was a Big Eyes thing (also very short)

then i have no idea prior..

It'd be amazing if she had a television aired performance. I miss those types of performances she gave. Video Games on Letterman was just heavenly. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaNwUDf07ZA

9 Days til the pre, 18 til the record. . . . (the periods are like the puffs of cloud from thinking dots) . .   :w8ing:

UV/Honeymoon

It'd be amazing if she had a television aired performance. I miss those types of performances she gave. Video Games on Letterman was just heavenly. 

9 Days til the pre, 18 til the record. . . . (the periods are like the puffs of cloud from thinking dots) . .   :w8ing:

i always forget but was this before or after SNL?

i always forget but was this before or after SNL?

After

America

Total classic. Sometimes I wonder how much differently things would be now promotion-wise/career-wise if this had been her SNL performance instead. 

a photo of herself in the waiting portion of a facetime call; and she commented a heart emoji

lana its 12:23 what the fuck

a photo of herself in the waiting portion of a facetime call; and she commented a heart emoji

lana its 12:23 what the fuck

Gotta love this biatch

America

Total classic. Sometimes I wonder how much differently things would be now promotion-wise/career-wise if this had been her SNL performance instead. 

True, or if they got her to sing any other song than Blue Jeans. tbh ive never come across a Blue Jeans performance i like