Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Obviously. All you can see is the trash that is being thrown in here. It's like an epidemic of brainless gays, attacking her management, threats of committing suicide, and much more.

If you still think that this kind of behavior is normal, I'm really sorry for you

That was ages ago, get over it. The only trash in here recently is your negative and rude comments.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You realise if you go to your settings, there are 'ignore' options, right? :toofunny:

they're trying their best to drag ppl for their drama but in fact they're the drama queens 

imagine being annoyed and stressed and fighting because some people are arguing  about subjects that you don't like..

take a deep breath pls its not good for your health <3

i'd be surprised if she didn't release Cherry on 12th  :crossed:

:smile3:

I have a feeling that God Bless America is gonna be something about Trump and his statements (like how he likes women; "and all the beautiful women in it"). Or maybe Lana means that America has beautiful and strong women in it who don't stop fighting for what they want and deserve.

Time will tell. :)

the title of this song is BEAUTIFUL, I really don't know why ppl don't like it. It really looks like a poem's title, and is not tacky/trying-to-be-edgy (yes "Coachella- Woodstock in My Mind, i'm talking about you)

@Terrence Loves Me you're one of my faves. Never stop postingg babe x

I can't wait for the two new songs you guys. I really hope they're cherry and summer bummer. I come back from holiday the day before the preorder so something to help me combat the post holiday blues!

I can't wait for the two new songs you guys. I really hope they're cherry and summer bummer. I come back from holiday the day before the preorder so something to help me combat the post holiday blues!

I hope she releases those two songs too. I would like to hear Groupie Love earlier, but I want to listen to more newer songs when the album is released so I'd rather listen to the songs we've heard snippets of

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I hope she releases those two songs too. I would like to hear Groupie Love earlier, but I want to listen to more newer songs when the album is released so I'd rather listen to the songs we've heard snippets of

Yeah exactly. I don't want to have heard too much of the album before it actually comes. Those final two songs will round off what we've heard so far nicely and leave plenty of fresh songs to hear on the 21st :D

Thanks sweetie, you too! <3 :kiss: :kiss3: 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so do y'all think she'll do a tour by the end of the year/beginning of next year? i've never seen her live and i will never forgive myself if i miss my chance. i get the vibe she doesn't really like touring so much so i'm worried she'll just be doing the festival circuit from now on :ohno:

if that

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Imagine if the vinyl disc looks like this tho

moon_in_space_vinyl_lp_record_photo_prin

This would be everything, but it's probably gonna be green like those fan edits. idk, what do you guys think?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

This would be everything, but it's probably gonna be green like those fan edits. idk, what do you guys think?

It will be something that we never like.

Maybe green/blue or just black with a white disc on it.

Mfhp.gif

so do y'all think she'll do a tour by the end of the year/beginning of next year? i've never seen her live and i will never forgive myself if i miss my chance. i get the vibe she doesn't really like touring so much so i'm worried she'll just be doing the festival circuit from now on :ohno:

if that

I really want her to do another American tour because I became a fan too late and haven't ever seen her. :( I just need to. 

I always wondered if her fans sing too loud at her concerts though. It always seems like that in videos. That would kinda irritate me tbh

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Okay, so earlier I wanted her to release the best two tracks from the album on 12th but I like your perspective - It would be better to have the tracks we already have heard the snippets of on 12th so we're surprised with brand new material on 21st.

the title of this song is BEAUTIFUL, I really don't know why ppl don't like it. It really looks like a poem's title, and is not tacky/trying-to-be-edgy (yes "Coachella- Woodstock in My Mind, i'm talking about you)

(I didn't say anything about the title but) I prefer the short name because the other one is too long to say. But you're right, it sounds like a name of a poem too. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png