Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The moment the album drops in NZ it will be daytime here (I think) so if it's not too late I'd like to download it and take a walk to the nearest park and listen to it, but most likely I'll be freaking out and I will listen to it in my bedroom lol. I won't skip the songs we've heard so far just to see how everything fits in (yes, not even Coachella if it is included)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

What kind of speaker system are u guys gonna listen to lfl on, I'm either gonna listen on earbuds or a pair two medium sized speakers I can't listen on earbuds for long tho because after a while they start to get irritating

I just blasted Lust For Life on a large speaker and it sucked that I had to turn it down because the quality was horrendous tho I purchased the song from iTunes so it should play just fine, guess to play on a large

speaker I should use a CD! So I'll get it once it's released unless its got Roachella on it  :facepalm:  :crai:

yFSfc8m.jpg

I have always been heart pounding and sweating with joy/excitment/freaking out on first listens omg it's just the best feeling

This is the first time for me where I can appreciate the whole build up to the actual point of listening to the new album so I'm very excited too. :party: I became a true fan around HM but I never really joined in on the hype. I saw HM on Spotify, listened to it and thought "huh..cool." :thumb3: (but I love the HM even more now).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I like BAR a lot, but y'all gotta let it die.

Same, I love what it sounds like and I love the verses but the chorus... I dunno, it just became long and repetitive. Otherwise I love it!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

do ya guys think she rerecorded BAR to White Mustang? the song looks similar

It's only similar because of that "record" thing, so I don't think that's the case. She repeats words in all of her records, this time "beaches" is a very repeated word like in Cherry: "and all my black beaches (are ruined)", Summer Cummer Bummer: "white lines and black beaches", and most likely in 13 Beaches. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

yes it is.. i don't know why people it's okay to post stuff like that on here...

Yeah tell me about it. :eek:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I reported that disgusting user who's posting gore, what an insensible pig 

Wha

Eclipse just tweeted Heroin is the longest track on LFL (5:54), so tracklist confirmed...  :stareney3:

What's his username?