Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wasn't really expecting much from Groupie Love to be honest but the snippet sounds so so good. Am I the only one getting Tarantino/Bond vibes? 

I wasn't really expecting much from Groupie Love to be honest but the snippet sounds so so good. Am I the only one getting Tarantino/Bond vibes?

I got those vibes too, like a 70s glamour/surf vibe.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I may not love the two snippets we got but I'm so here for the mixing of sounds on this record, the slow HM/UV-esque Cherry and White Mustang, the darker and more beat-oriented SB and GL, the thoughtful political tracks WTWWAWWKD and GBA, hopefully some acoustic tracks (come thru Yosemite) and who knows what else, queen of genre bending  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

And just like that I'm a stan again

The ups and downs of this era Lord I have emotional whiplash

Insert the gif of that black boy with his arms out and he's like woooooaaahh (I'm sorry I'm on mobile and I couldn't find it)

I'm not allowing myself to listen to the snippets, can someone explain to me what they sound like?! What is Groupie Love like? What other Lana songs is it like?!

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I'm not allowing myself to listen to the snippets, can someone explain to me what they sound like?! What is Groupie Love like? What other Lana songs is it like?!

Groupie Love is a BOP. It sounds kinda folky but with a bit of hip hop. There is a guitar part in it that resembles West Coast and Radio.

The second I played GL snippet it strangely reminded me of Starry Eyed

I guess it's only me

Omg. Now that you mention it :mj3: