Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Omg I'm so excited though. :excited: we've come so far

this is the most painful 'graduation' of a pre-release i've ever experienced, and even then im always afraid of moving on into post-release and drought because so many people leave and don't come back  :icant:

i get so anxious for any type of graduation in any aspect so its no surprise n ill live but i still feel it every time 

BAR is one of those classic iconic timeless Lana songs, I love it so much. Everything is perfect about it: the melody, the way she sings and those lyrics literally hit me like a tsunami :defeated: :flutter: :agree: #BARdeservestobeonLFL :oprah3: :fact:

I know it isn't going to happen lol and I'm just lying to myself but a tiny piece of me is still hoping BAR made the album. I keep telling myself Heroin is around the same length but I know that Heroin isn't BAR lol! It's a nice thought though. Either way can't wait for the album, less than two weeks!

I can't wait for the meltdowns when Lana releases all the bops as singles and the 'acoustic' side of the album is Honeymoon tempo

This lol!

still not over how drake surprise released his album to block Honeymoon  :crossed:

Me too, she should have had that! Damn.

this is the most painful 'graduation' of a pre-release i've ever experienced, and even then im always afraid of moving on into post-release and drought because so many people leave and don't come back  :icant:

i get so anxious for any type of graduation in any aspect so its no surprise n ill live but i still feel it every time

This is my first era being here so I didn't know some people disappear after the post release thread :( I won't leave though lol.

I just can't wait until I see a new fresh title instead of 'pre-release' :lmao:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Thanks for you answers, I'm still not decided. Maybe I'll listen to only one song, my thirst will be temporarily satiated and I'll can enjoy a big new record.

Or I'll be brave and wait to experience a fully new thing :flutter: The first listening on day 1 is so important (and rare) for me.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Everyone in my school uses it. I am not joking. People from every race refers to their closest friends calling them n****s. It sounds so stupid but for me it's normal. I don't use it with everyone tho.

Okay, I know this topic should be dead already but I just wanna say one thing because it confuses me - using the word :) is racist and this guy claims that he uses it for humor (which is obviously wrong) and you guys are mad about it but whenever something negative happens like something leaks or there is drama you guys say that the 'fags are thirsty' or the 'fags are causing drama or spreading rumors' as if it's a trait in all gay people to be gossipy & shallow.

There was this guy in my school who was kinda feminine & everybody called him a faggot (all in good humor too), but he found it inappropriate & homophobic so. All I'm saying is y'all are hypocrates.

Okay, I know this topic should be dead already but I just wanna say one thing because it confuses me - using the word :) is racist and this guy claims that he uses it for humor (which is obviously wrong) and you guys are mad about it but whenever something negative happens like something leaks or there is drama you guys say that the 'fags are thirsty' or the 'fags are causing drama or spreading rumors' as if it's a trait in all gay people to be gossipy & shallow.

There was this guy in my school who was kinda feminine & everybody called him a faggot (all in good humor too), but he found it inappropriate & homophobic so. All I'm saying is y'all are hypocrates.

members of a minority group typically reclaim slurs used against them as terms of camaraderie et cetera, it is different when gay people refer to one another as such just as when people of colour refer to each other using slurs, it is an act of group reclamation in the face of oppressive institutions.

I know, she should delay her album again

Y'all, will you listen to the 2 tracks of the 12th or will you wait to hear it on the full record ?

I don't know yet, I wasn't going to listen to them, but if both are the collabs with A$AP, I may listen to them since I'm not a big fan and if I listen to them before the album I might get used to them and I have a better first listening of LFL

members of a minority group typically reclaim slurs used against them as terms of camaraderie et cetera, it is different when gay people refer to one another as such just as when people of colour refer to each other using slurs, it is an act of group reclamation in the face of oppressive institutions.

I agree with what you're saying. Nice point.

But, this online forum is not reserved for gay people & many communities all around the world read it. If you use such words for your community, others will too. It's really sad you all make so many homophobic statements everyday here.

But, this online forum is not reserved for gay people & many communities all around the world read it

This unfortunately can be a byproduct, which is why I'll just say it here so all scrolling can hear - if you don't belong to a minority group, please do not use the slurs of that minority group. You can argue all you want about free speech and blah blah blah, but just because you have the right to say anything doesn't mean you should. I mean, be my guest, go ahead, see what those actions reap, but I think we can all agree it ain't pretty,

But, this online forum is not reserved for gay people & many communities all around the world read it. I am straight & you all shouldn't mind me calling you all faggots when you all use it for each other. Get wat I'm saying? No one knows who is who behind those icons.

Yeah honey don't you dare be tryna call me or anyone a faggot thanks : )

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Yeah honey don't you dare be tryna call me or anyone a faggot thanks : )

Of course I won't! Not even in my dreams. You don't get what I'm trying to say. I don't support racism & I definitely DON'T support homophobia. Was just giving an example.

Summer Bummer snippet is basically what we already have just in HQ

Groupie Love does not sound like what I expected it to. Sounds better than SB.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Y'all, will you listen to the 2 tracks of the 12th or will you wait to hear it on the full record ?

I'll probably wait until the album comes out. I prefer not already knowing half of the album... (I didn't listen to any of the last snippets either)

Groupie Love lyrics

....notice me

It's so sweet swinging to the beat when I know that you doing it all for me

And every time you look up I know what you're thinking of

I know what you're thinking...

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...