Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wish lana was releasing summer bummer and maybe a song that showed another side of the record (BPBP or TNC maybe?) on wed instead of two boppy songs that are next to each other on the tracklist, cause she's already put out more boppy stuff thus far she never showed us the other types of songs

I wish lana was releasing summer bummer and maybe a song that showed another side of the record (BPBP or TNC maybe?) on wed instead of two boppy songs that are next to each other on the tracklist, cause she's already put out more boppy stuff thus far she never showed us the other types of songs

We have no idea what Groupie Love sounds like. It could be some sexy slow burner, we literally have no idea.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Wait wait we know for sure which songs were getting?

LIZARD PEOPLE

We are for sure getting SB and GL because they have single links on her official website. Still find it odd that they both feature A$AP but we'll see.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

guuuuuys I have a really great theory as to how Lust for Life is literally a continuation of Honeymoon

As in, the continuation of a story. Not just lyrically or rhythmically, but that they cohesively go together in a storyline.

But it goes pretty deep, and I'm not entirely sure if Lana is really that committed. lol 

guuuuuys I have a really great theory as to how Lust for Life is literally a continuation of Honeymoon

As in, the continuation of a story. Not just lyrically or rhythmically, but that they cohesively go together in a storyline.

But it goes pretty deep, and I'm not entirely sure if Lana is really that committed. lol 

Go on  :flutter:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Sis................ she's not 

tenor.gif

i think we all need this after a long and tenuous day on Lanaboards, so much has happened and none of it involved Lana, god bless america and all the beautiful women in it, god bless lana, god bless all of you (if you don't believe in one or you have faith in another(s) thats ok i wish good fortune and love you all the same), god bless lanaboards; gn y'all

C5xdM25UoAAksLM.jpg

I wonder what new merch she'll have.

whats ur member title gonna be after the album drops ?

:creep:

She probably isn't, but I would still love to hear regardless. 

where on her site?

it's not accessible on the site itself, people would insert other track titles with the single's mass url and they found extensions + promotion for streaming said single while using certain track names, 

U'll find out after it drops  :brows: If it drops  :godlaugh:

guess we'll see sometime this fall when LfL releases  :oopna:

Lana should take Playboi Carti off Summer Bummer and replace him with Jay-Z.

Actually, Lana should do a whole collaboration album with Jay-Z. 

giphy.gif

I thought it was Winter?? 

anigif_enhanced-2069-1441191175-2.gif

maybe even wait until 2022 for the 10 year anniversary of BtD? 

giphy.gif

found this cute edit, looks like some indie 90s movie poster imo

cbc61b3a9a93d7734ef7f38664f3487a--brookl