Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

will smith was hot in that movie i remember the scene of him showering the d falling like a pipe in the sky ahhh the  natural wonders god has provided us

ok  :awk:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

anyway the greatest robot to ever live is still r daneel olivaw and you can all personally fight me on this while he's chilling up on the moon with lana 

ZlAoHd8.jpg

tumblr_ldqciiKlxj1qf5ifco1_500.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Seriously what is with all the off topic shitposting tonight ffs

robots are 100% on topic lana said that lust for life was is a blade runner album 

but now it's a cheerful, socially aware robot who loves humanity album aka an isaac asimov album

Seriously what is with all the off topic shitposting tonight ffs

It's better than that racism discussion. I'm not saying it's not important to fight against racism but this is a thread to talk about Lust For Life  :)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I understand everyone's concern with the Playboi Carti scandals affecting Lana's rep but I really don't think it will. It has nothing to do with Lana and, controversially, this will be old news by tomorrow. He already bailed himself out and he's nowhere near a famous name.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.