Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

worst timeline am i right ladies

cdd43379d2202df7301a35e45c8c2828--crazy-

I wish lana was releasing summer bummer and maybe a song that showed another side of the record (BPBP or TNC maybe?) on wed instead of two boppy songs that are next to each other on the tracklist, cause she's already put out more boppy stuff thus far she never showed us the other types of songs

What about CWIMM? It's a little bit sadder than the other songs and Love is a bit sad too.

Mfhp.gif

What about CWIMM? It's a little bit sadder than the other songs and Love is a bit sad too.

He talks about the acoustic side of the record.

She teased so far the rich-sound side of the record (but she said she wants to release some more songs from the rich-sound side of the record before it drops so nothing wrong with it).

It's just a matter of a week and 6 days :creep: till we hear the acoustic side anyways..

giphy.gif

Sonically, she says the sound of Lust For Life "jumps around a lot".

"It mixes a more acoustic sound to a heavier beatsy darker sound that's similar to Born To Die."

Yes. Yes. :flutter: happy but with a darker sound. Thats my Lana. Even SB had a quick BTD messy rhythm but sounded dark. And WM. And Cherry. Its all good

If Lana had never went to the Coachella festival this year she would have never written Croakella or met G Sleazyezgif-1-a02ee8ff29.gif

#COACHELLARUINSPEOPLESLIVES

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

guys tyler the creator is releasing an album on the same day has lana , is this a problem ?

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

BAR is one of those classic iconic timeless Lana songs, I love it so much. Everything is perfect about it: the melody, the way she sings and those lyrics literally hit me like a tsunami :defeated: :flutter: :agree: #BARdeservestobeonLFL :oprah3: :fact:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

guys tyler the creator is releasing an album on the same day has lana , is this a problem ?

Lana and Tyler both have incredibly strong fan bases, cult followings even. Regardless of that, Lana is probably still bigger and has a bigger core following so it's likely she'll block him from #1 rather than vice versa.

Lana and Tyler both have incredibly strong fan bases, cult followings even. Regardless of that, Lana is probably still bigger and has a bigger core following so it's likely she'll block him from #1 rather than vice versa.

hows your hangover and memory drunk queen

image-20.gif

Y'all, will you listen to the 2 tracks of the 12th or will you wait to hear it on the full record ?

I'm still deciding. I want to have the ultimate listening experience. I like to read people's descriptions of how it sounds so I might hold off until the album actually comes out. :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Y'all, will you listen to the 2 tracks of the 12th or will you wait to hear it on the full record ?

I'm not sure yet, but I'm thinking about waiting because we'll only have 9 days after the 12th :party:

i kinda want to, but ik the lyrics and audio will be spoiled and shoved down my throat, I'd have to blacklist everything involving LfL on twitter, snap, online (yt subs) and caution my way around here to find only news and nothing related to the tracks. 

and it annoying because im a sucker for info drops and new things :pft:

ill probably end up spoiling it myself; idk yet

also we haven't gotten any new LfL songs since April so that just adds to the appeal tbh