Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I am fucking drunk and here to fight fuCKERZ

Gorl go back home, sleep it off boo. There's nothing to fight about now :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This person obviously phrased those specific words wrong, okay? Even I could see it. Now shut the fuck up. :dafuq:

LMAO They are using the n-word because "everybody is saying it" the monkey thing is just the cherry on top. The fact that you guys seem to not care is almost worse. I understand that you don't want the LFL-Thread to be spammed but that's about all the empathy I can have for somebody being neutral about this. They could've easily said "I'm so sorry guys, I wasn't aware of the fact that the term monkey had racial associations, thank you for educating me, I won't ever use it again. I apologize to anybody who I have disrespected or hurt by saying it. etc" No genuine apology.

I'm so sorry guys, I wasn't aware of the fact that the term monkey had racial associations, thank you for educating me, I won't ever use it again. I apologize to anybody who I have disrespected or hurt by saying it.

1476094176-oprah-sober.gif?crop=1xw:1xh;

THERE IS NO EACIAM ON mY FUcKIN LANABOA FZA

giphy.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm so sorry guys, I wasn't aware of the fact that the term monkey had racial associations, thank you for educating me, I won't ever use it again. I apologize to anybody who I have disrespected or hurt by saying it.

giphy.gif

Y'all still defending this person?

LMAO They are using the n-word because "everybody is saying it" the monkey thing is just the cherry on top. The fact that you guys seem to not care is almost worse. I understand that you don't want the LFL-Thread to be spammed but that's about all the empathy I can have for somebody being neutral about this. They could've easily said "I'm so sorry guys, I wasn't aware of the fact that the term monkey had racial associations, thank you for educating me, I won't ever use it again. I apologize to anybody who I have disrespected or hurt by saying it. etc" No genuine apology.

I'm not defending them. It's not right to causally use the 'n' word in any situation at all. I care about racial issues just as much as the next person but like you mentioned, I don't want this thread getting spammed.

The 'monkey' part didn't click with me right away. When they said Playboi Carti was a monkey, I simply thought they were comparing him to one because Carti seems to be a dick. His race didn't come to my mind.

IM HERE NOW

tenor.gif

Promise I don't always get drunk this week is just like....yeah girl u all know

scheana-drinking.gif

can i just say the gifs I've used im so proud of they're so funny and unique some of y'all aint even bad bitches some of y'all use boring overused gifs some of yall can't even spell unique gifs 

maxresdefault.jpg

THERE IS NO EACIAM ON mY FUcKIN LANABOA FZA

tenor.gif

Promise I don't always get drunk this week is just like....yeah girl u all know

michael-scott.gif

I mean, Lust for Life is kind of spacey, or at least scifi. Inadvertently. She's sort of in an alternate, technological universe, almost as if in the beginning she's a mere automaton in the Hollywood machine that ran away into the arms of Abel to enter a world where she could be herself and see the world in more clarity and humanity. 

But maybe i'm seeing things in a Blade Runner perspective, don't mind me :hooker:

Maybe that is actually the meaning behind that moment were she runs away from that TV studio (?) were she has to dance like everyone else, to the top of the Hollywood sign were the world is hers lol.

We need that LFL-Blade Runner demo  :creep:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif