Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it could be a photo manipulation where someone edited lanas face on someone elses body (i dont see her tattoos but idk which side of her hands theyre on anyways)

awh love the profile pic change  :kiss:

Honestly this racial talk is getting out of hand. Everyone has had their say, so let's move on. If you want to continue, there is a conversation thread for this type of matter. :bored:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

im not gonna rip you apart more than you've already deserved/have been, but your little bubble inside Florida does not, and will not, ever represent the entire world. Something that you know isn't ok in general just don't say it outside of whatever group you say you're in. At this point to save any dignity or reputation you use to have i recommend to stop talking and progressing the conversation, just stop. 

I tried to yield myself from directly responding to you rather than make lighthearted topic changing jokes but It's not gotten really far

I'm not trying to start a feud with you obviously but I'm curious to know why you would even want them to save any dignity? This person is clearly not feeling any type of remorse and also does not want to admit to being problematic. 

Mess how many reycists there are actually. I hope that she will have as many as possible features with BLACK PEOPLE just to piss you fucks off.

I am not racist. I like A$AP ROCKY, I just don't like Playboi Carti. Referring to him as a monkey was just a mistake I did. Please stop. Let's talk about LFL

let's talk about how spaceist lana is for completely dropping the space theme for the record

i'm still upset about this lana my hopes were so high 

I really liked the idea  :rip:   I was hoping for a witchy-spacey themed video for BAR and/or Lust For Life. Back when I pictured Lust For Life as a faster, darker version of Love  :deadbanana:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

This person obviously phrased those specific words wrong, okay? Even I could see it. Now shut the fuck up. :dafuq:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm excited for all the songs except In My Feelings, Heroin, and Get Free.

Hopefully Lana will surprise me and they'll be great tho :flutter:

As long as there's nothing else as underwhelming as Roachella, I think this album will be awesome.

I really liked the idea  :rip:   I was hoping for a witchy-spacey themed video for BAR and/or Lust For Life. Back when I pictured Lust For Life as a faster, darker version of Love  :deadbanana:

I mean, Lust for Life is kind of spacey, or at least scifi. Inadvertently. She's sort of in an alternate, technological universe, almost as if in the beginning she's a mere automaton in the Hollywood machine that ran away into the arms of Abel to enter a world where she could be herself and see the world in more clarity and humanity. 

But maybe i'm seeing things in a Blade Runner perspective, don't mind me :hooker:

Girls , Lana would not want us to fight. She would say to LOVE eachother , that's why it's her first single on her new album, Lust For Life ( which you can pre order next Wednesday on July 12th ) Lets all have our opinions , but keep them hush hush if you feel that they may be offensive to another person on Lana Boards . Let's all move on and talk about the fake album cover and the 12th and the collabs and let's all have more meltdowns TOGETHER as a Lana Del Rey stan community ♤

giphy.gif

I'm not trying to start a feud with you obviously but I'm curious to know why you would even want them to save any dignity? This person is clearly not feeling any type of remorse and also does not want to admit to being problematic. 

Because at this point, especially being that they're a newbie, they won't fully ever recover from this. He's at the very least getting a warning point, and if you bribe people with their own reputation they're more likely to listen. The dude won't recover, might as well try to just shut up. and ik you aren't trying anything, i can tell a difference iss ok babb :*

Yes that user was wrong for saying that, but can we all stop ganging up on one person now? I don't like seing people get singled out. They were wrong and now they've realised it. Now let's leave them alone

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e