Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I literally tried to diffuse the tension over this "racist" comment before it even started but y'all had to....

don't

In which part of "America" do you live? I live in Florida and I call my friends with the N word and everyone uses that word even if you're not black...

It's a word that people use just like saying: "hey bro"

Ok this I cannot defend tho....

Like. I can see that monkey is an insult that, in your context and in most social context does not have racist connotations

But Jesus @5adboy sis...

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

White mustang has been stuck in my head for two days now. It's sooo good. It sounds like an upbeat blackest day. Can someone link me the combined snippets pico link??

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Why she couldn't just collab with A$AP? who tf is this monkey Carti  :facepalm:

At least A$AP Rocky is cute and has talent lmao I think SB is going to be deleted from my LFL tracklist just like Coachella :)

ban it

Ahh, y'all are calling black people "monkeys" now.

This website is cancer.

Lets not. One user used the term and one other said it wasn't necessarily racist. The majority of us were posting about how disgusted we were at those users.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Lets not. One user used the term and one other said it wasn't necessarily racist. The majority of us were posting about how disgusted we were at those users.

okay, well. that person is a piece of shit.

giphy.gif

I'm so excited to hear White Mustang in full, the studio version of Cherry, Tomorrow Never Came, Yosemite and 13 Beaches.

I'm also really curious about Summer Bummer because I hated the snippet she posted on instagram but the one we got later was sooo good and spooky it was giving me AHS vibes :flutter:

On another note, I just don't care about her political songs lol.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I'm so excited to hear White Mustang in full, the studio version of Cherry, Tomorrow Never Came, Yosemite and 13 Beaches.

I'm also really curious about Summer Bummer because I hated the snippet she posted on instagram but the one we got later was sooo good and spooky it was giving me AHS vibes :flutter:

On another note, I just don't care about her political songs lol.

I feel like WTWAWWKD ( :rip: ) is going to be amazing. The way she described it reminded me of UV  :flutter:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I don't get why you guys aren't more angry that he openly admitted to him using the N word in real life casually and frequently??? Like the first instult is still bad, but to me this is worse.

didnt see it, but he needs to get banned idc