Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Just my $.02, I'm Filipino and hearing the insult "monkey" is not unheard of, and I've been called monkey before. At least where I'm from, it's a v racist insult, and a lot of people called and referred to the Obamas as monkeys/apes.

omg stop being so sjw like seriously #lel

Racists don't make jokes to be cool, it's a way of showing their black soul

im talking about the people who kept making jokes after the initial racist comment. They aren't necessarily "racist" but they're making light of a real issue and it needs to stop. People here make light of issues that effect real people every day, like racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, I could go on and it's not cute it's also not at all what lana is about

How can any millennial not know that word is used in a derogative way against POC  :biblio: Disgusting

Anyway, on my 123rd listen of the combined White Masterpiece snippet and still thinking it will end up my fav song on the record  :poordat:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

so it's this kinda day on the thread

tumblr_opwubn5jip1rwdw1wo3_500.gif

its really not hard to not be racist y'all, wonder how many warnin points gonna get handed out & to who

Let's just stop the ''monkey'' talk and focus on the album, i'm so damn excited to hear TNC.

I hope we get some snippets when we get the pre-order on iTunes. What do you guys think?

original.gif

Let's just stop the ''monkey'' talk and focus on the album, i'm so damn excited to hear TNC.

I hope we get some snippets when we get the pre-order on iTunes. What do you guys think?

I doubt it. Besides, by the time the pre order is out we'll have heard 6 songs in full and snippets of 2 more. I'd rather the remaining 8 songs be a complete surprise on the day.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin...