Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

In which part of "America" do you live? I live in Florida and I call my friends with the N word and everyone uses that word even if you're not black...

It's a word that people use just like saying: "hey bro"

I live in the San Francisco area and i actually lived in Florida as a child. There's a big difference with what's on to say in these 2 areas. Just because the south is eons behind the west coast in terms of racism doesn't mean it's ok for you to use the n word casually.

LIZARD PEOPLE

There's no point in talking about what this user said anymore. I think we've all expressed our opinions on the matter. If that's not enough, then you can report them or knock them down a few stars etc. But right now we're only gonna come to loose ends. Besides, this isn't the thread to discuss racial issues. Can we please get back to the album now?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like WTWAWWKD ( :rip: ) is going to be amazing. The way she described it reminded me of UV  :flutter:

Yeah I forgot about that :toofunny: but I have high hopes for it since she described it as a really dark song

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

There's no point in talking about what this user said anymore. I think we've all expressed our opinions on the matter. If that's not enough, then you can report them or knock them down a few stars etc. But right now we're only gonna come to loose ends. Besides, this isn't the thread to discuss racial issues. Can we please get back to the album now?

im still rollin with my most anticipated 3

:party: WM, Yosemite, Change :party:

def interested w/ 13 beaches just bc the name sounds nice and I wanna hear Lana be annoyed and pressed

n then WAW & TNC im looking forward too, 

i couldnt care less abt coachella and cherry tbh, i just hope the former gets a redo in production and writing bc some words fall flat and come off awkward

n e ways 

i know im late but these white mustang snippets truly scalped me and i can definitely see it being my favorite from the record (even though its so damn short)

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

im still rollin with my most anticipated 3

:party: WM, Yosemite, Change :party:

def interested w/ 13 beaches just bc the name sounds nice and I wanna hear Lana be annoyed and pressed

n then WAW & TNC im looking forward too, 

i couldnt care less abt coachella and cherry tbh, i just hope the former gets a redo in production and writing bc some words fall flat and come off awkward

I can't wait to hear Change, I loved the snippets so much. Also Heroin, I'm still curious if it's a cover or not. I do hope it's a cover, though, and it most likely will be one since her last 3 albums included a cover. :flutter:

Imagine Lana sampling Golden Grill and using it for God Bless America. It would be an ANTHEM. My imagination is running wild just thinking of how amazing it would sound.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I've been debating how I'm gonna listen to it and I think I'm going to go in order starting with 13 beaches because there's no way I'll be able to sit through two songs I've played to death when there are 11 new songs just to get the album in order lol

The reason I'm so hyped for 13 beaches is because I literally have no idea what to expect sonically, which is ironic but I hope it's not another HBTB trap bore.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I know that this is kind of late, but it's better to educate people on their mistakes rather than attacking them for being problematic. 

I have no idea what is going on, but I was walking around in Target today. It was cute to see the coming soon sign for Lust For Life. It said pre-order online Target.com as well.

I can't wait to hear Change, I loved the snippets so much. Also Heroin, I'm still curious if it's a cover or not. I do hope it's a cover, though, and it most likely will be one since her last 3 albums included a cover. :flutter:

i still dont get the hate for change, it sounds hauntingly beautiful, and if we're following the 'formula' from UV to now, 13 Beaches should be a major highlight along with the other 3rd place tracks SOC n TLY :flutter: 

i just wanna see the UO version and the Boxset photos (pray to god it's not 5 prints of all the singles' cover's with the album cover as an extra. HM lowered the bar and if LfL somehow still drops it i aint buying LDR5 Boxset :defeated: )

I know that this is kind of late, but it's better to educate people on their mistakes rather than attacking them for being problematic.

Yup, constructive criticism. :agree:

i still dont get the hate for change, it sounds hauntingly beautiful, and if we're following the 'formula' from UV to now, 13 Beaches should be a major highlight along with the other 3rd place tracks SOC n TLY :flutter: 

i just wanna see the UO version and the Boxset photos (pray to god it's not 5 prints of all the singles' cover's with the album cover as an extra. HM lowered the bar and if LfL somehow still drops it i aint buying LDR5 Boxset :defeated: )

I know! I think that's why I can't wait to hear Change, it's sounds dark af. :creepna:

Yeah I want this box set to blow me away. I'm not sure what else I want included, but something that hasn't been done before. :flutter:

Okay, real talk, deviating from the drama here but do you guys think Lana might be juust a bit of a nerd? Especially her love of SpaceX, wanting a Blade Runner themed song/album, taking the title of her second album from a famous science fiction-ish/cult novel, etc?

Especially in this interview where she recommends the book "Forbidden Gates: How Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology, and Human Enhancement Herald The Dawn Of TechnoDimensional Spiritual Warfare by Tom and Nita Horn" because she wants people to understand that we're living in a world where living organisms are being created synthetically. 

Two possibilities here either Lana Del Rey is a nerd bitch or she's a literal transdimensional angelic robot space princess spreading the gospel 

Monkey is a non black insult in the UK too..

The UK was involved in slavery during the colonial time in Africa, and they justified slavery by calling Africans monkeys because they were subhumans to them.

And you‘re trying to say that “monkey“ is a “non black insult“ in the UK?

Jeez, disgusting ignorance.

Okay, real talk, deviating from the drama here but do you guys think Lana might be juust a bit of a nerd? Especially her love of SpaceX, wanting a Blade Runner themed song/album, taking the title of her second album from a famous science fiction-ish/cult novel, etc?

Especially in this interview where she recommends the book "Forbidden Gates: How Genetics, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Synthetic Biology, Nanotechnology, and Human Enhancement Herald The Dawn Of TechnoDimensional Spiritual Warfare by Tom and Nita Horn" because she wants people to understand that we're living in a world where living organisms are being created synthetically. 

Two possibilities here either Lana Del Rey is a nerd bitch or she's a literal transdimensional angelic robot space princess spreading the gospel

The second one sounds more realistic