Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

It's a shame about Yosemite, Architecture and Roses Bloom For You, but she seemed to suggest that they'll "find their place" again. Maybe she'll go back to them for the next record, or there'll be an EP.

i feel like EPs for her are a way to bridge a gap between the themes she's portraying in her albums. like paradise was pretty upbeat like btd and but it utilized her slow, darker sound as well on a couple of the tracks so when Ultraviolence came out it felt very natural. But you didn't rly need one between UV and HM cuz they were kind of similar in tone. But  LFL is such a departure from the past two albums so an EP would be like, a further musical explanation on the place she's at now.

giphy.gif

I think that the "acoustic side" of the record is dead, I mean, she scrapped BAR, Yosemite and RBFY from the album

btw: what a bummer, I was hoping that the acoustic side would save this era/this album :toofunny: mess

GL is still giving me goosebumps on about my 100th listen lol gonna be so sick of it by the 21st

do we know any more about these listening parties she wants to have before the 21st?

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I really hope we get an EP - I need BAR, Yosemite, Roses Bloom For You and Life Is Beautiful on my life -

original.gif

I'm so hyped about 13 Beaches, Cherry and White Mustang, that trio won't let me down, I'm sure  :brows:

i had a holy trio of songs i was hyped for...

1baz27.jpg

It's a shame about Yosemite, Architecture and Roses Bloom For You, but she seemed to suggest that they'll "find their place" again. Maybe she'll go back to them for the next record, or there'll be an EP.

maybe she could use it in a album that she'd be really inspired by early joan baez + the shangrilas (not the way she did on LFL) and make a great album again

I now have extremely high hopes for LDR6. But that's not for a long time. Right now I'm so excited cause in just 9 days we get the whole LFL album. I really hope I like the rest of the tracks.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Pre-order of LFL and the singles have a banner on iTunes and are the top 2 hot tracks hopefully they'll stop flopping now

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Yall calm down. Theres gonna be a slower side to this album, yall havent even heard the second half of it. So overdramatic

She said theres a section in the album full of midtempo songs and its all weve heard. She never said the whole album is a banger.

Also what does crying about BAR and yosemite do? Its been cut, the albums ready, and its up for pre order. New flash: its too late

Does anyone else think it sounds like lana is singing without a pop-shield on SB? Feel like I can hear her breathing into the mic, "can't" in "can't escape my affection", "feel" in "feeling in my bones" has a big pop of air, some other spots too (don't be a bummer babe, every b is super plosive)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png