Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I’m actually perchedt for Yosemite to leak so it ends up being a “Guns and Roses/ Roachella” mess and I can laugh at you for hyping the fuck up for rejected trash.

:hawt:

I just love Guns and Roses and don't understand all the hate on it.

Did you guys ever paid attention to the instrumental and the bridge?

you can listen to it on the apple music album, the unreleased tracks are still greyed out, but it's the same as the single version so I don't think it will change

Lana I can't believe you removed Yosemite and Roses Bloom For You from the tracklist but left Crapchella. You're crazy sis

original.gif

So how long was the interview in the end ? / has anyone uploaded it ?

On the flipside

I’m actually perchedt for Yosemite to leak so it ends up being a “Guns and Roses/ Roachella” mess and I can laugh at you for hyping the fuck up for rejected trash.

:hawt:

yosemite is acoustic and the lyrics are already better than the two combined and we only have 3 lines. rot.

How are the songs doing on iTunes?

Summer Bummer is at #37 and GL is at #47 in the US

Worldwide #76 and #74 

On the flipside

I preordered it on Amazon like 3 hours ago girl! The price now is £13.99 but I assume/hope it will go down.

For anyone with experience in preordering Lana's CDs (I've always just got it digitally on release day in the past), did past CD orders from her direct website arrive on time? That's why I'm thinking Amazon is the best way to go hmmm also i have a giftcard to use

It must be just US? Because it's not coming up on my amazon :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e