Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it's honestly the best film i've seen in years and i am so particular about films haha

definitely see it in the cinema if you can it's definitely a film made for the big screen x

Is it THAT good? I thought it was just a fun film to make time pass, now i'm more curious to see it

original.gif

Do you guys think Lana did some work on Crapchella to include it on the album or we'll get the same flop we already have?

original.gif

When did she say the smile in the MV was sarcastic? I only remember her talking about smiling on the cover being funny to her.

i second this question

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

i second this question

Me neither, from what I recall when I listened to the interview (don’teven remember which one it was) I remembered she said the Love MV was the first time she actually smiled genuinely for a project.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I’m actually perchedt for Yosemite to leak so it ends up being a “Guns and Roses/ Roachella” mess and I can laugh at you for hyping the fuck up for rejected trash.

:hawt:

America

Do you guys think Lana did some work on Crapchella to include it on the album or we'll get the same flop we already have?

you can listen to it on the apple music album, the unreleased tracks are still greyed out, but it's the same as the single version so I don't think it will change

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

you can listen to it on the apple music album, the unreleased tracks are still greyed out, but it's the same as the single version so I don't think it will change

Doubt it’ll change, some minor mixing at most.

America

I’m actually perchedt for Yosemite to leak so it ends up being a “Guns and Roses/ Roachella” mess and I can laugh at you for hyping the fuck up for rejected trash.

:hawt:

I really wanna hear Yosemite, but I agree that what you're saying is a possibility.

btw: guns and roses isn't that bad