Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

one more time: Get Free is her best song ever, and we've only heard 30 seconds now

but this means I'll have to wait 64 minutes on release day to lsiten to it cuz it's at the end :icant:

image.png

No.

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love exist, and Architecture and Yosemite aren't on the album.

That automatically makes it less good than UV.

Shut the fuck up lmao. We have 12 other tracks to listen to. God y'all are so pessimistic

OMG I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE GETTING SR YESSS

I'm so ignorant but wtf is SR

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I don't think I'll like it more than UV cuz UV is the most special album of all time for me but it shits on HM and In My Feelings left me really speechless, too soon to have an opinion but I'm so excited

ZKcaooE.png

Out of all the tracks we already have I actually think Groupie Love is the one that describes the sound of the album best.

Love sounds kinda out of place really 

No.

Summer Bummer and Groupie Love exist, and Architecture and Yosemite aren't on the album.

That automatically makes it less good than UV.

groupie love is a bop and these snippets are better than any drug

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I don't think I'll like it more than UV cuz UV is the most special album of all time for me but it shits on HM and In My Feelings left me really speechless, too soon to have an opinion but I'm so excited

AGREE. THIS IS LIKE UV + BTD WOODSTOCK REALNESS. HER 2nd BEST ALBUM I WAS WRONG

This lying bitch. It sounds very dark. loves it

I don't know where but I was reading a theory somewhere that the concept (the album title) Lust for Life was sarcastic. Yosemite was taken off the album just for being too positive.