Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Uhm hunty, are you aware of the fact that this tweet is fake and that I edited it myself?

I KNOW IT'S FAKE

but some of you believe that this era will be epic, like honeymoon or whatever

I guess we'll find out soon  :troll:

I just got home and checked the date of my files from that time and they're from the 16th (september 2015) in 260kbps so I think it did leak before the 18th (: not that it matters but I just wanted to check if my memory was right haha

Ahh. Sorry bout that lol. Mine was wrong

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Tyler's 2015 album, Cherry Bomb, only sold 58k SPS (51k Pure) first week. Honeymoon sold 116k SPS (106k Pure): exactly twice that of Cherry Bomb. Lana's sales aren't going to plummet that badly and I seriously doubt Tyler will sell more than he managed in 2015 (he's already on a downward spiral 89k-->58k).

Is she actually mocking him?

His album cover was released on Twitter July 6th and her single cover was released July 13th. Maybe it's just a coincidence, There's no reason why she would mock him, he made that tweet just a few hours ago and I think they never had beef. They both did collabs with ASAP Rocky too.

But some of you believe that this era will be epic.

Well, if you already have an iconic song like Cherry on the album, of course people think this era will become epic?

Guys. What did James Franco say about the proposition he's gotten from Lana to be in her MV?

speaking of james franco, when tf does or did his book about lana come out ?

giphy.gif

I just wish that she would go on tour, really. I love her so much and I just want to see her perform in the Netherlands and witness her talent in real life. Hopefully she will get rid of that stage fright sooner or later.

Guys. What did James Franco say about the proposition he's gotten from Lana to be in her MV?

No offense, truly truly truly, but I'd hope that Franco would keep from her videos this era. I can't take him seriously, and I'm sure he'd damper the serious vibes of the album. I'm also sure I'm not the only one who thinks so . . . :creep:

UV/Honeymoon

According to a popular Dutch webshop, his book was supposed to be released somewhere in May 2017 but the book is not in stock. Maybe someone else has more information about his book? I never knew he was going to write a book about her in the first place.

According to a popular Dutch webshop, his book was supposed to be released somewhere in May 2017 but the book is not in stock. Maybe someone else has more information about his book? I never knew he was going to write a book about her in the first place.

It was cancelled, I think the print\label broke or something, saw earlier this year but cannot find it

tyler honey u r not  gonna get number 1 so sit the fuck down 87.gif

Lana has been on number 1 on the preorder charts  for 2 days tyler dint even reach number 2 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif