Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Tyler has like four million followers on Twitter and Lana has six million followers, he has three million followers on Instagram and she has ten million. So Lust for Life is basically going to get more social media exposure, I guess? I don't think his album will be that succesful, though. I think he's not even that well-known too. Lana is known by a lot of people, even if they just know her from her hit single Video Games.

All of the singles from Lust for Life have been more streamed than Tyler's singles for his album, though. Love was streamed 58 million times, Lust for Life was streamed 43 million times, Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind six million times, Summer Bummer over one million times and Groupie Love almost one million times on Spotify. Boredom was just streamed 692,870 times, Who Dat Boy, 5 million times and 911 6 million times. Maybe his album will be somewhere in the Top 20.  :teehee:

210YxUR.png

"my best music album"  :raven:  :raven:

maybe commercial, or pophiphopindiealternative or whatever

just wait...  :oprah3:

Uhm hunty, are you aware of the fact that this tweet is fake and that I edited it myself?

Skeptophilia - Misery Loves Creativity. Apparently a 2016 study has found the a key ingredient in crafting masterpieces in the arts is "unhappiness". I always had a feeling it was true but now studies have found there's something to it.