Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

agree also loving ur abfab gifs :hooker:

One of the best series ever - 20 years later and still absolutely fabulous and iconic, I've seen the episodes like a million times since I have them on DVD but they never get old. Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley are national treasures  :oprah:  :krylie:

One of the best series ever - 20 years later and still absolutely fabulous and iconic, I've seen the episodes like a million times since I have them on DVD and they never get old. Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley are national treasures :oprah: :krylie:

I'm your national treasure

Boy give me pleasure

My name isn't heather

But you can call me what you want

Lana is not promoting her album, not doing tv performances or anything like that..and the songs are not being sent to radio. of course the album will flop, no question about it. But let's be honest they don't even try to make it a commercial success, so it's not like it matters.

LFL will flop :/

fake-tweet20170714-9-e8f31p.jpg

Screaming

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I would agree if it was like, Migos or some random rapper she has no relationship with.

the relation she has to Rocky does not change anything about the fact that the verse sounds thrown in

I feel like TNC is receiving a lot of uneccesary hate. :crai: I feel a little disheartened...

The gays can't deal with REAL legends that are not out of their pop-repertoire so they moan about Sean while they hype Abel.

The TNC snippet sounds fantastic!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I doubt it will "flop", considering how well UV and HM did without any promo at all. And this era the singles have already been more successful than HM and UV also.

You have to consider that the sales climate is a lot worse now than it was 1.5 years ago when Lana Del God gifted us with Honeymoon. Hopefully she will do well in streaming, but we don't have to worry about it really, we know Lana is not in it for the chart glory.

Huh. This is weird, my CD store (a Mexican one) says the album will be available in the 20th http://www.mixup.com.mx/Mixup/detproducto.aspx?sku=602557589924

Probably a mistake. 

The album won't flop. She's popular enough to get her #1's without promotion lol. Honeymoon would've reached #1 if it wasn't for Drake's "sUrPrIsE" album. Also this is a very commercial album (at least the most commercial since BTD).

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Why are we talking about the album "flopping". You can't even compare Lana's album releases to any other pop artist. There is no promo involved. It can't flop. An album flops when it is obvious that the artist and label are trying to aim high and they miss, selling less than expected. Just the fact that Lana can sell 100,000+ in a week without any promo, any radio support, any performances is insane and unprecedented in this era of music.

Some of you are so dramatic and care so much about sales yet I don't recall the poor sales of HM making me enjoy it any less. With Lana, her "flopping" would not be based off of commercial sales, but instead based off the music quality and critical opinion which definitely seems promising this time around. Shut up whores. :smokes:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I doubt it will "flop", considering how well UV and HM did without any promo at all. And this era the singles have already been more successful than HM and UV also.

It makes me think of how the press hated so hard on UV in France.

UV was really rejected even by the 'high-level' musical press.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Huh. This is weird, my CD store (a Mexican one) says the album will be available in the 20th http://www.mixup.com.mx/Mixup/detproducto.aspx?sku=602557589924

Probably a mistake.

The album won't flop. She's popular enough to get her #1's without promotion lol. Honeymoon would've reached #1 if it wasn't for Drake's "sUrPrIsE" album. Also this is a very commercial album (at least the most commercial since BTD).

Lol Mixup ALWAYS releases all the records the gay twinks are thirsty for one day before the release, sneaky Mexicans they know whats G00D they have a lust for lust

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America