Dirty as oversexualized?

I had a vision

A vision of my nails in the kitchen

Scratching counter tops, I was screaming

My back arched like a cat

My position couldn't stop you were hitting it
And I shouldn't cry, but I love it, starboy

You obviously don't know her universe,

The Lana Del Rey concept as we know it today could not exists without hip-hop.

And hip-hop is made by rappers

I think what @Creyk was tryna say is that s/he doesn't prefer random rappers in a Lana Del Rey song. Lana rapping and doing hip-hop is a completely different thing bc it's her own song and nobody does it like her. Just saying.

Summer Bummer works great since it's based on a rapper/singer collaboration.

Groupie Love sounds more like one of the Kety Perry radio-edits featuring rappers in order to reach a broader audience. The rap bridge seems so thrown in.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yeah sorry that i don't want to listen to dirty rappers on a LANA album

their styles don't even go together wtf

7M9Dg.gif

lana store is refunding the orders ????

Signed releases cancelled! lol idk

My local store is selling LFL Limited Edition Colored Vinyls (Fnac in Switzerland/France)

Does anybody know what they look like ?

lana is selling the coke color one 

LFL will flop :/

it won´t 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

why do people care if lfl "flops" does that change the fact that good music from our favorite artist is on it? its about quality not commercial success

pNjWdpc.png

Ok I have a chance to listen to the snippets can someone link me plz :hooker:

http://picosong.com/WTSy/

1. Love

2. Lust For Life

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Summer Bummer

7. Groupie Love

8. In My Feelings

9. Coachella

10. God Bless America

11. When The World Was At War

12. Beautiful People

13. Tomorrow Never Came

14. Heroin

15. Change

16. Get Free

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Summer Bummer works great since it's based on a rapper/singer collaboration.

Groupie Love sounds more like one of the Kety Perry radio-edits featuring rappers in order to reach a broader audience. The rap bridge seems so thrown in.

I would agree if it was like, Migos or some random rapper she has no relationship with.

I believe cause people nowadays dont care about music and an album but only about ephemeral hits..and I am not talking only about Lana..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Personally I don't give a shit about how it's gonna chart because there's zero correlation between that and my opinion of the album. And I bet she doesn't really give a damn either, for all we know she could be wipin' on a hundred dollar bill and extempore buying stuff most of us will probably never be able to afford on her another, available hand as we speak. Of course I'd like the record to be successful but a majority of her fan base supports her either way, since some people here as well are getting it on multiple formats and I have even paid for all of the singles which I doubt you've done. If it flops, it flops - it's not going to be the end of the world for her nor us and it doesn't mean you can't enjoy the record. It's their loss.

tumblr_onydaqEnmf1tq7coho1_400.gif

im sorry for hating summer bummer i cant wait to get fcked to it next week :creepna:

Personally I don't give a shit about how it's gonna chart because there's zero correlation between that and my opinion of the album. And I bet she doesn't really give a damn either, for all we know she could be wipin' on a hundred dollar bill and extempore buying stuff most of us will probably never be able to afford on her another, available hand as we speak. Of course I'd like the record to be successful but a majority of her fan base supports her either way, since some people here as well are getting it on multiple formats and I have even paid for all of the singles which I doubt you've done. If it flops, it flops - it's not going to be the end of the world for her nor us and it doesn't mean you can't enjoy the record. It's their loss.

tumblr_onydaqEnmf1tq7coho1_400.gif

agree also loving ur abfab gifs :hooker:

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart: