Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Delete your account first

Yeah sorry that i don't want to listen to dirty rappers on a LANA album

their styles don't even go together wtf

people are hating on Tomorrow Never Came ?

give me names I just wanna talk :notamused:

Well I guess hate is the wrong word..but I feel like it's gettting bashed way too much.. :willcut:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"Tomorrow Never Came" sounds rightfully Beatles-esque - which is what she obviously wanted (no subtley there). I just think its an important attribute to Lana's "pre/post-Woodstock" era of the 60s and 70s that covers that side of the album. She - like those figures in the past - is harkening back to a political-minded, unconventional anthem to which we are used to in her genre-bending attempts. So for that, I think it feels absolutely right for it to be included - and those 30 seconds make it clear that this is what she's doing. Excited to see how the rest of the track subverts it a little more. 

I feel like TNC is receiving a lot of uneccesary hate. :crai: I feel a little disheartened...

I'm glad I've not seen any of it because I LOVE the snippet and it's one of the ones I'm most excited for! I was a George Harrison stan for a few years so I am loving the beatles vibes and bob d ref again

not sure I will enjoy sean lennon's voice on it but he has done a good job with the instrumental tbh

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Can someone with skill edit a solo version of Groupie Love? The rap verse is sooo out of place. Love the rap in Summer Bummer, it fits well, but Groupie Love it's so clearly tacked on for no reason.

I think it fits perfectly it adds a bit more depth to the song and also another perspective :flutter:

I'm glad I've not seen any of it because I LOVE the snippet and it's one of the ones I'm most excited for! I was a George Harrison stan for a few years so I am loving the beatles vibes and bob d ref again

not sure I will enjoy sean lennon's voice on it but he has done a good job with the instrumental tbh

Speaking of George Harrison, can you hear 'My Sweet Lord' in the snippet? Like with with acoustic guitars? Or is it just me? Lol

Speaking of George Harrison, can you hear 'My Sweet Lord' in the snippet? Like with with acoustic guitars? Or is it just me? Lol

if she had covered him omg i would cry so much

i love this song

kinda off topic but anyway 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

if she had covered him omg i would cry so much

i love this song

kinda off topic but anyway

She would do so well on that song! :excited:

hmm maybe I think it's incredible that it manages to sound like so many songs in that one snippet but also like its own song

such perfect referencing

Yeah sorry that i don't want to listen to dirty rappers on a LANA album

their styles don't even go together wtf

You obviously don't know her universe,

The Lana Del Rey concept as we know it today could not exists without hip-hop.

And hip-hop is made by rappers.

And the "dirty" thing is so unnecessary and doubtful.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg