13. Change
14. Pawn Shop Blues
15. Get Free

If I live to see the Lust For Life Leaks

I'll make a path to the rainbow's end

I'll never live to match the leak again

goddammit now I'm wishing that she did a cover of Seven Wonders for this record

Or even Rhiannon, I can already imagine it  :legend:

What will y'all do once the album finally drops & we get the final visuals? Will you stay here on lanaboards or go away?

My last day at summer research school is on Friday, so I won't be able to listen until I get home... and I'm also going back home to the family this weekend, so I probably won't get to listen until very late on Friday. :crai: Hopefully the CD will have arrived at the family home when I'm finally there.

After that I have two exams to study for, so I'll try to focus on those two. I really need to pass or I'm pretty much screwed. :( So I don't know how much I can spazz with everyone here (I've loved this site since joining in late May), but I will be back - maybe later than sooner. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

We keep it in a locked room in a box that strictly says don't open until the 21st.... good luck with getting it from target lmfao

just pretend you lost your frisbee or whatever and it slipped under the door

a hoe gots to be creative  :hoe:

tumblr_nvnya6aodO1qhacioo1_500.gif

Going to target today to see if I can snatch the CD early!

break into the storage if needed

please and if u get caught and arrested I will literally pay for your bail  :creep:

Feel like when Lana said a release party, she meant like her, Chuck, Stella, FJM and Emma, and maybe one or two others, with Stella being super encouraging and offering vegan treats to everyone while being like "wow Lana, your album, it's finished, wow you made it, wow", Emma taking photographs of the party for her own personal collection, and FJM smoking a cigarette on the balcony while talking to a guest about "what the majority of people just don't understand" about the current social-political situation and what needs to be done about it.

Then again, she's done some kind of lavish things this era compared to others, so maybe she'll rent a mansion and invite Paris Hilton and half of LA. I don't know.

Listening to Burnt Norton on repeat, it's so soothing. I would love a full reading of the original TS Eliot quartet with this production. I wonder if one was ever done.

I would've at the very least liked for her to read the line after she stopped, "My words echo, thus in your mind"

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I would've at the very least liked for her to read the line after she stopped, "My words echo, thus in your mind"

I think "into the rose garden" is perfect, I think she did a good job of paraphrasing the poem, but yes, I would have loved for her to have taken it further - or even a full album of just her reading! I love her reading voice.