Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Y'all are so basic and edgy talking about offering sexual favors for an album that we will have officially in less than 3 days. Keep it in your pants, close your drooling jaws and be patient. A release date exists for a reason. Get your coins ready cunts, because the album is coming Friday. Get over it. :smokes:

the album could come out in 3 days or 3 years, ill be sucking dick regardless, i just do that

pNjWdpc.png

If it was coming out a different day for certain countries we would know, there would be a different date on the iTunes pre order for those countries. It's dropping the 21st everywhere, just like Honeymoon.

Seriously? :air: No one has said it would come out on the 20th in New Zealand but 21st, it's just that if it updates on iTunes/Spotify/Google Play/whatever at midnight or shortly after in NZ it's still the 20th for most of us.

Lostforlove on twitter is claiming to have the album and posting "lyrics"

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

According to Last.fm I've given Lana a bit over 3000 plays in the last 3 months and counting. Overall Lana's my top artist with almost 42,500 plays. I feel so blessed to have her and her music in my life, I love her so much and I never get tired of listening to her music. God bless Lana :flutter:

follow me there im georgiadelrey lol

~~

my biggest problem with LFL it's a few titles and the cover, but i will get used to it so it's not a big deal at all

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=307535

hitsdd_photo_gal_39686_photo_1086326192.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
A THREE-WAY BATTLE ON NEXT WEEK'S CHART? OR A FOUR-WAY?

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_2042748491.gifCould we see a three-way battle for #1 on next week’s chart? It’s hella early, and the landscape could shift decisively in one of several directions, but right now Interscope’s Lana Del ReyColumbia’s Tyler, the Creator and Atlantic’s Meek Mill all look to be competitive.

Lana quickly became one of the coolest acts in the pop world upon her arrival, earning major mystique and blockbuster sales in 2012 for major-label bow Born to Die; she earned a Grammy nod for a remix of "Summertime Sadness." Her 2014 set, Ultraviolence, hit #1, and 2015's Honeymoon was on track for a similar bow but was kept from a #1 debut by the Drake-Future mixtape. She continues to enjoy a huge, active social following (10m Instagram followers, 6.6m Twitter) and big streams. 

Tyler, a co-founder of the Odd Future crew, emerged with a raw, confrontational hip-hop style around 2011 and scored Top 3 bows with 2013's Wolf and 2015's Cherry Bomb. With his substantial streaming presence, network of affiliated artists, knack for cultivating controversy and formidable online following (4.1m on Twitter, 3.5m Instagram), he continues to be dangerous.

Hip-hop veteran Meek Mill remains a vital presence, with substantial streaming stats (including 7.5m monthly listeners on Spotify), though rumors continue to swirl about his inner circle of career advisers.

Meanwhile, another possible competitor could conceivably make this a four-way race.

While forecasts vary, an additional wild card is Sony Latin’s Romeo Santos, whose “Imitadora” just knocked “Despacito” off its #1 perch at Latin radio. Santos, whose 2014 set bowed with 65k and has earned 430k TEA (with 1.1m tracks sold), has earned 750m Spotify streams and could benefit from the increased visibility of Latin hits in the wake of "Despacito" and J. Balvin's "Mi Gente."

Could that all add up to a four-way battle for #1? Stay tuned.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=307535

hitsdd_photo_gal_39686_photo_1086326192.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
A THREE-WAY BATTLE ON NEXT WEEK'S CHART? OR A FOUR-WAY?

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_2042748491.gifCould we see a three-way battle for #1 on next week’s chart? It’s hella early, and the landscape could shift decisively in one of several directions, but right now Interscope’s Lana Del ReyColumbia’s Tyler, the Creator and Atlantic’s Meek Mill all look to be competitive.

Lana quickly became one of the coolest acts in the pop world upon her arrival, earning major mystique and blockbuster sales in 2012 for major-label bow Born to Die; she earned a Grammy nod for a remix of "Summertime Sadness." Her 2014 set, Ultraviolence, hit #1, and 2015's Honeymoon was on track for a similar bow but was kept from a #1 debut by the Drake-Future mixtape. She continues to enjoy a huge, active social following (10m Instagram followers, 6.6m Twitter) and big streams. 

Tyler, a co-founder of the Odd Future crew, emerged with a raw, confrontational hip-hop style around 2011 and scored Top 3 bows with 2013's Wolf and 2015's Cherry Bomb. With his substantial streaming presence, network of affiliated artists, knack for cultivating controversy and formidable online following (4.1m on Twitter, 3.5m Instagram), he continues to be dangerous.

Hip-hop veteran Meek Mill remains a vital presence, with substantial streaming stats (including 7.5m monthly listeners on Spotify), though rumors continue to swirl about his inner circle of career advisers.

Meanwhile, another possible competitor could conceivably make this a four-way race.

While forecasts vary, an additional wild card is Sony Latin’s Romeo Santos, whose “Imitadora” just knocked “Despacito” off its #1 perch at Latin radio. Santos, whose 2014 set bowed with 65k and has earned 430k TEA (with 1.1m tracks sold), has earned 750m Spotify streams and could benefit from the increased visibility of Latin hits in the wake of "Despacito" and J. Balvin's "Mi Gente."

Could that all add up to a four-way battle for #1? Stay tuned.

I have a feeling tyler's album is going to do really well