Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

why is she banned?? sorry i woke up with like 20+ pages and didn't have time to read through all of theme

a bunch of people are banned (from posting i think) cause they spammed this thread

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I have a feeling that this album might be like Witness, and just not leak!

Comparing LFL to Witness isn't pretty though, Witness is really bad  :deadbanana:

WTWWAWWKD then Cherry and then Tomorrow Never Came, then I will listen everything in order :D

Yeah I'm def. listening to When The World Was At War first! Then Tomorrow Never Came then White Mustang and then the whole thing from start to finish! (will prob skip the two Rocky collabs since I overplayed them last week lol)

What song are you guys going to listen to first once LFL drops?!

I've always thought Lana is more the kind of artist who grows more on you listening to a whole album rather than singles, so I'm listening to the whole album in order without skipping any of the already released tracks and then I'll probably listen to what I loved the most from the first listen, but I will 100% respect the order of the tracklist in the first place

The full thing from start to finish?

Same. I know 4 songs now (Love, LFL, Coachella and GL) and haven't listened to SB or any snippets so the album will be quite fresh to me. I'm sooo excited, only 40 hours or so left...

What song are you guys going to listen to first once LFL drops?!

The whole thing from the start, except I might skip SB and GL because I've played them too much (GL at least over 50 times.) I'm most excited for Tomorrow Never Came.  :flutter:

Also! Where are you guys going to listen to the record? I'm going to sit by the ocean or the bay before work and listen to it, I think.

The beach sounds so nice. Probably just my room on the 21st, but I'm going on a California roadtrip soon, so I'll probably have her album on repeat for that.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.