Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

My record store has this option that you can order your CD online and they'll keep one reserved for you when they get it in stock and notify you when you can get it from the store. And I know for a fact that at least with one domestic record this one kid got his copy a day ahead of the release because of this. So I'm kind of curious to reserve my regular CD from them to see if the past could repeat itself but they haven't even answered me whether they'll have it in stock by Friday or not so I don't know. And even if they'd notify me tomorrow I still don't want to waste my money on a train ticket to Helsinki in case they're not giving it to me after all and I'd have to go there again on Friday...

This may just be the weed but something about that snippet and the tags seem almost too neat. There's still no reveal of Sean's lyrics, like they don't reveal them on the snippets for TNC or BPBP.

Queen of makin me wonder whether deliberate or accidental promo. 

poor lisa getting blackmailed, sex offer and endless harassment on instagram from the gays  :toofunny:

btw, who is "ilostbilly"? those were gold  :toofunny:

LOL me. 

Anyway I have classes and work tomorrow, so I'm going to bed. The album will probably leak tomorrow at some point and if not I'll buy it when I go to a store. Lisa all of my offers still stand, you have 48 hours to make a decision. My dms are always open for a quick leak.

ruZKe8V.gif

if any of y'all are the ones commenting on Lisa's post y'all are fucking INSANE

she probably didn't even mean to show off or expect dozens of rabid stans to beg her for a leak  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

te deseo, cariño