Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

God Bless America really is the Religion of LFL

:trisha:

:trisha: :trisha: :trisha:

sgopYhV.gif

I don't think she hates Ultraviolence, she just finds it extremely hard to talk about/sing as it is so dark and fucked up and it would be very hard for her to go back to the place she was in when she recorded/released the album.

It's really sad how she still isn't really happy :( Aw I love her so much I hope she knows how much we all love her 

FzytWEW.png

It's definitely a possibility:

Lana is a studio junkie—Lust for Life is her fourth album in about five years. She says a day that she works is better than a day that she doesn’t.Nowels tells me that even though the new album isn’t out yet, she’s already making new music.

yeah but thats what they said when Honeymoon came out

FzytWEW.png

Im starting a witchy prayer circle for all of us waiting to listen.

Less than 16 hours we can do it :defeated:

16 hours? Don't we have like another 30?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

huh

I still bought the album tho

I'm just giving you sh*t because of yesterday's post, I honestly don't mind in the least - I've bought LFL three times over and it's not even out yet lol

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Listening to the album for a second time and this time with headphones. 13 beaches and In My Feelings are amazing (day prechorus) + WM is nice. Cherry is still good but someone needs to explain to me why she puts all of those bitches and fucks. At Roachella now

EotAQlJ.jpg

is it just me or did the singles sound so much better and amplified when theyre between two other tracks? like even lfl, coachella, etc. sounded so much better in album format

pNjWdpc.png

Listening to the album for a second time and this time with headphones. 13 beaches and In My Feelings are amazing (day prechorus) + WM is nice. Cherry is still good but someone needs to explain to me why she puts all of those bitches and fucks. At Roachella now

Right? The bitches and fucks are soooo unnecessary and hilarious tbh, they're so out of place but I lowkey live for them

FzytWEW.png