Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

because he's the most popular youtube music reviewer, and he constantly disses lana

Someone get rid of ha

Omg I'm in a bus going to fucking Serbia listening to the album and there's a freaking thunderstorm not far pray for me

EotAQlJ.jpg

While I was in the office I saw the leak. Then on the ride home listened to White Mustang and Heroine in the car. Wow, they sound both great.
Then on my way to workout heard on the headphones 13 beaches and TNC. 
I think the song with Sean is one of the most beautiful things I heard.
Cherry sounds awful. I hope it's not the version we'll have on the record.

I just found out that I can't gift the album unless they're from same country as me... I am so deeply sorry guys I didn't know iTunes doesn't allow worldwide gifting... I hate this...

Howe

I just found out that I can't gift the album unless they're from same country as me... I am so deeply sorry guys I didn't know iTunes doesn't allow worldwide gifting... I hate this...

However, if you're from Mexico and want me to gift you the album just pm me okay!!!! I love you guys so much I'm so fucking pissed right now.

Can't people just change their country?

EotAQlJ.jpg

In My Feelings immediately struck me as a stand out track even on the first listen so I'm surprised so many people aren't feeeeeeling it. Taste is so varied, it's quite interesting reading everyone's opinions!

love remains some what untouched for me, one of her best. however lust for life, coachella and summer bummer have dropped right down.