Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This is how I'd group em, loosely ordered but TBD still

Get Free (EXCEPT FOR THE HORRID SCREAMS)

In My Feelings

Heroin

13 Beaches

Cherry

Groupie Love

Tomorrow Never Came

Summer Bummer

White Mustang

When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Change

Lust For Life

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

God Bless America

Coachella

No reds :- ))) (suck it, 24) 

How do you even like In My Feelings 

Literally her trashiest melodic line, beats & lyrics

"I'm feeling all my fucking feelings" is comparable to JLO's - Emotions, with that cringe line "I feel good cause i dont feel bad"

If you don't get it then forget it 

"I'm feeling all my fucking feelings" is comparable to JLO's - Emotions, with that cringe line "I feel good cause i dont feel bad"

"get that cigarette smoke out of my face" is a great angry lana moment! Also "cryin while I'm cummin, makin love while I'm makin the money", like I'm shocked that's not already a lana lyric

Really I like it because someone on here a few days ago hypothesized that it was lana singing to herself and I totally read it that way. Like the verses talk about her smoking at self destructive times, then she says get that cigarette smoke out of my face like she's trying to stop her masochistic habits. Also "they all know you're name" "don't do it". She's split throughout the song as a result of her own self destruction. "who's doper than me" "if you wanna make the switch be my guest baby" like she isn't sure if she wants to be herself or not.

Lol that's totally not coherent but I think there are some cool ideas and iconic lyrics in there. Granted, the one you brought up is kinda cringy. 

I mean, a bunch of people less privileged than most of us would probably die, so not a great thing to wish mate

Also America wouldn't just collapse socially and everyone start killing each other off but keep making money for the rest of the world. My ideal scenario would be a transition from world power to global power, so that America was no longer a hegemon. But cmon 

edit: I actually talked with some of my fellow researchers the other day. US power is inevitably going to soften in the next three years unless Trump does something horrible and it escalates in a big way. Other countries are already recruiting US talent for research like mad because they know it'll be easy to convince them if they have adequate funding (that Trump might jeopardize). China will probably take the place of economic powerhouse over the US in the next few years, for better or for worse. But I just hate when people say they want a collapse because that would destroy the lives/kill so many disadvantaged people and it's the opposite of wanting a better world.

Yeah the occidental world order is not doing good, especially under Trump... I mean not only is he fucking up America itself but also its relationship with other occidental countries. However, I don't think a collapse is avoidable; there's no way any new hegemon will appear under the Bretton-Woods system, it's just way too inherently american... BRICS would be the only viable option but lol...

Basically I think the US will remain the world leader, but will be a weak one at that, which would destroy all hope for stability...

​It is the end of an era... It is the end of America...

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

I'm crying while I'm cummin tbh  :um2:

Before listening to Cherry:

tumblr_inline_nvjo4hyQkR1twign1_500.gif

After:

giphy.gif tumblr_m3zrp9bfH51rspa8wo1_500.gif

AJKLGDAHAHASAKAJGSFAS 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Yeah the occidental world order is not doing good, especially under Trump... I mean not only is he fucking up America itself but also its relationship with other occidental countries. However, I don't think a collapse is avoidable; there's no way any new hegemon will appear under the Bretton-Woods system, it's just way too inherently american... BRICS would be the only viable option but lol...

Basically I think the US will remain the world leader, but will be a weak one at that, which would destroy all hope for stability...

​It is the end of an era... It is the end of America...

From the highlighted, I agree with the first part, that it will weaken, but if you're into Roman history and have ever read The Rise Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire (Edward Gibbon, old as shit, long as shit, but fun to discuss and debate :D) or have divulged into how the empire split into two, you'd see that the "collapse" of the Roman empire was more of a dissolution than anything. It wasn't a big, violent implosion. Like the saying goes, "It went out with not a bang, but a whimper." The power was gone. Other areas of Europe, Asia, and Africa were becoming stronger, richer, and their religions were in direct competition with the beliefs of the Roman empire, and they held much more power. 

BRICS was an optimistic thought that didn't turn out as planned, for sure. I think a multi-power structure is inevitable, and if that turns sour, as it has all throughout history through economic competition, ideological disagreements, etc, the loss of stability would be far-reaching. 

To finish the line... it's only the beginning. Maybe not in our lifetime, but we (the world) are likely to see some massive shifts in paradigm, and they will be rattling, but collapse I can't see happening too suddenly. There's too much investment around the world in the US right now for other smaller yet still mighty powers to accept it. But there will be weakening. An immediate example that comes to mind is Russia. Russia has obviously weakened since the Cold War and the fall of the Soviet Union, but Russia is still alive in well, just poorer and less powerful. We'll probably see something similar. 

brb going to go read the Foundation series because I miss this kind of introspection lololol

Coming January 28th LDR6 entitled G Eezy Rhymes feat Gansta Nancy Sinatra and Migos. And the white mustang himself of course

I don't write the future I just see it

i thought the white mustang was g-eazy's dick does it get its own part

i thought the white mustang was g-eazy's dick does it get its own part

Yes G Easy dick gets its own diss track. It's a trial to see how the stand react. If successful Lana and G Easy will persue a duo career

hoping the loser lana's talking about in IMF is G Eazy

Blasphemy. So rude to Gerald.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg