Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Heroin says hi lol!

I like In My Feelings too but Heroin and 13B's are my favorites.

This album is really amazing. It has so many diff sounds yet is so cohesive. I'm really blown away by it. I love how she ties a lot of the songs together with the same words+themes. Her voice is so emotive on this album. Honestly idk where it will rank yet but it'll be near the top of my list of her records.

i havent given heroine a TRUE listen yet. i was trying to limit how much i listened to before it came out but i still stand by my statement lmao. but i totally agree this album is more than i expected and i love it

okay i just listened to tomorrow never came for the first time and im SHOOK. i was so nervous about it but its absolutely amazing i love how sean and lanas voices work together its beautiful

You guys I’m in a spring float just floating in my pool

High as heck

the water is 85* 

the sun is baking

and I just got my tie dye Knockarounds in the Mail 

Music To Watch Boys To is on and I’m literally in a new dimension. 

I need to hear LFL I cannot frankin’ WAIT :crying5:  good lord this is gonna be good. 

You guys I’m in a spring float just floating in my pool

High as heck

the water is 85* 

the sun is baking

and I just got my tie dye Knockarounds in the Mail 

Music To Watch Boys To is on and I’m literally in a new dimension. 

I need to hear LFL I cannot frankin’ WAIT :crying5:  good lord this is gonna be good. 

YOU NEED LFL NOW IN THIS MOMENT

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

I already said it 3 other times on the site but I cried at Tomorrow Never Came. I was so worried when I heard the snippet that it was just going to be that small part that sounded tropical, but it turned out to be the entire song. I've wanted something that sounds like I was on the beach in Key West for so long from Lana, she used to do so much, and I was just so overwhelmed by the entirety of it.

I didn't cry for any other song but DAMN that album is good.

I already said it 3 other times on the site but I cried at Tomorrow Never Came. I was so worried when I heard the snippet that it was just going to be that small part that sounded tropical, but it turned out to be the entire song. I've wanted something that sounds like I was on the beach in Key West for so long from Lana, she used to do so much, and I was just so overwhelmed by the entirety of it.

I didn't cry for any other song but DAMN that album is good.

It has a kind of somewhere over the rainbow vibe to me, soft and tropical