Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

YOU NEED LFL NOW IN THIS MOMENT

I got it sis :lange: GOD BLESS AMERICA JUST CAME ON HOSLEJDIFLKTJWODJ BITCH I CANT BREATHE 

This part though:

I must me totally deaf because I just can't hear the similarity no matter how hard I try.

I can hear it but I don't think there will be lawsuits. There are a limited amount of possible melodies and there are so many new songs released every day... melodies are bound to repeat.

This part though: 

I must me totally deaf because I just can't hear the similarity no matter how hard I try. 

this is my commitment, my modern manifesto

but i'm a creep, i'm a weirdo.

still... it's nothing like it

the progression may be similar, some things there, yeah but literally tf

Creep is grunge/rock. Get Free is nothing like Creep, they're just similar in some parts (not blatantly stolen like they said on the review)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Now that the review talks about Get Free, the chorus of this song reminds me a lot to an unreleased track of Lana and I don't know which one it is, if someone could tell me I would be really grateful

still... it's nothing like it

the progression may be similar, some things there, yeah but literally tf

Creep is grunge/rock. Get Free is nothing like Creep, they're just similar in some parts (not blatantly stolen like they said on the review)

well yeah i would agree they're very different, its just where i noticed any bit of similarity lol

Ah, thank you, I kind of hear it now. I don't think it's thaaaat obvious tho. 

I can hear it but I don't think there will be lawsuits. There are a limited amount of possible melodies and there are so many new songs released every day... melodies are bound to repeat.

This! Also, can you even copy a chord progression? I mean, most pop songs have the same basic chord progressions.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

LOOK Edward and McKenzie. Y’all need to wait your bit has turns. I am on this wonderful mans spotify streaming lans HALFWAY THROUGH uninterrupted and then y’all keep changing it to your devices how rude. Ur killing my high you bitches. I’m-feeling-very-attacked-right-now.gif

LOOK Edward and McKenzie. Y’all need to wait your bit has turns. I am on this wonderful mans spotify streaming lans HALFWAY THROUGH uninterrupted and then y’all keep changing it to your devices how rude. Ur killing my high you bitches. I’m-feeling-very-attacked-right-now.gif

Dont be a bummer Ed and Mckenzie :eartha:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Whew, I still can't bring myself to rank the songs, they're all amazing. Neither can I rank the albums, I don't know where this stands. I can't believe this godly album is real. 

Legends only !!!!

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

white mustang and heroin are the same song in different keys

and tell me everythings okaaaaaaay

the day i saw yer white mustaaaaaaaaang

heroin is def better of the two. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

something about heroin, i cant even describe. it might be one of my favorite songs lana has put out for us. just the beginning verse and then into the bridge where she snaps. o my god

Is it only my who's smiling when Lana says 'BITCH, FUCK, BITCH' in Cherry?  :hooker:

and when she says the F world

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u