White Mustang
Lust For Life
Love
Get Free
13 Beaches

Are you trolling  :deadbanana:

image.png

@rocktab

Stairway to heaven was a Neil Sedaka written and sung song in the 1950s and Led Zeppelin (the studio musicians from England who never were hard rockers) stole

it from Neil Sedaka. Give Neil Sedaka (whom Elton John brought back in 1974 with Laughter in the Rain & the Immigrant (Which was the story of John Lennon's

attempt to get citizenship in the USA when Nixon attempted to toss him out. )

btw, Honeymoon the song was a slow builder like many of Elton's songs, and like Zeppelin (who stole from Elton and others) was too.

It doesn't really bother me that much because it's prone to confusion but I don't have a k in my user name (I could do it since I love the genre so it's not actually a bad idea :) ).

I'm talking about Led Zeppelin's one (written by the vocalist and the guitarist.), and their song is the most popular among every other song named "Stairway to Heaven", so if Lana had named Coachella like that, the critics wouldn't like that at all because let's be honest, I know you love Coachella but it's nothing compared to Stairway To Heaven. At least Lust For Life (song) in my opinion is better than Iggy's Lust For Life, and Heroin is as good as VU's song (remember it's my opinion so don't @me y'all) 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

My rank atm from best to worst 

God Bless America - All All The Beautiful Women In It
In My Feelings
Summer Bummer
Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind
Change
Heroin 
Groupie Love
When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing
Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems
Cherry
Tomorrow Never Came
White Mustang
Lust For Life
Love
Get Free
13 Beaches

11il2js.jpg

Ban ha (jk, no hate)

Isn't it crazy how radically different a lot of our opinions are on this album? Usually I think we can agree on a few songs that are obvious standouts but LFL is just filled with standouts and hardly any filler (unlike honeymoon  :hooker: ) that it's so difficult to choose  :excited: truly some of her best work  :legend:

According to this ranking tool this is my list (after one complete listen so it will probably change in the forthcoming days):

1    Get Free
2    13 Beaches
3    Heroin
4    God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It
5    Love
6    Cherry
7    Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
8    White Mustang
9    When the World Was At War We Kept On Dancing
10    Groupie Love
11    Change
12    Lust for Life
13    In My Feelings
13    Tomorrow Never Came
15    Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind
16    Summer Bummer

"A Sean Lennon duet on Tomorrow Never Came, though, may be a little too pleased with itself, full of meta-references to other song titles, with Del Rey admiring “Lennon and Yoko” before gushing to find herself “singing with Sean, wow!” It is not the only moment where Del Rey gets it clunkily wrong. The closing track, Get Free, is an overly wordy manifesto for personal change completely undermined by the fact that she has blatantly stolen the verse chord progression and melody from Radiohead’s Creep, a much better outsider pop manifesto. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if law suits ensue. Well, even beautiful people have problems."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/lana-del-rey-lust-life-review-pop-star-selfie-generationis-real/

i couldnt care less even if they gave her a 100/100 this reviewer lost ALL respect idc.