Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

jesus christ that new linkin park album got DRAGGED by critics  :biblio:  :biblio: Just skimmed through it and it's not even bad, it's just a basic watered down pop rock effort. Queen was right, critics can be so mean sometimes but it's a good thing she knows they're full of shit  :hooker:

Has anyone made a solo Tomorrow Never Came yet?

I'm actually shocked, I've really enjoyed most of the features tracks. I love The Weeknd so that was inevitable plus we know they work well together.

I was looking forward to Summer Bummer and it did not disappoint, although Groupie Love doesn't really do much for me in comparison, but that's more the song rather than ASAP.

I was shocked to say I really enjoyed Beautiful People and I enjoyed Stevie's parts.

Only one I'm not fussed on was TNC with Sean Lennon, never liked The Beatles and his voice just reminds me so much of that whole sound. 

So yeah if anyone has managed to make a solo version please let me know.

qsVmBMd.png

I'm so glad this album is getting good reviews. Lana deserves it. Even though BTD came out half a decade ago, her getting so much hate around that time had to have not been easy..

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Has anyone made a solo Tomorrow Never Came yet?

I'm actually shocked, I've really enjoyed most of the features tracks. I love The Weeknd so that was inevitable plus we know they work well together.

I was looking forward to Summer Bummer and it did not disappoint, although Groupie Love doesn't really do much for me in comparison, but that's more the song rather than ASAP.

I was shocked to say I really enjoyed Beautiful People and I enjoyed Stevie's parts.

Only one I'm not fussed on was TNC with Sean Lennon, never liked The Beatles and his voice just reminds me so much of that whole sound. 

So yeah if anyone has managed to make a solo version please let me know.

delete ur account :creep:

(i am totally joking btw i love celebrating different opinions on lana albums it's what makes her so refreshing and beautiful to enjoy)

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

jesus christ that new linkin park album got DRAGGED by critics  :biblio:  :biblio: Just skimmed through it and it's not even bad, it's just a basic watered down pop rock effort. Queen was right, critics can be so mean sometimes but it's a good thing she knows they're full of shit  :hooker:

Being a music critic sounds kinda miserable tbh

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

pressplayok DRAGGED the album from top to bottom, DRAGGED the hiphop infused songs, DRAGGED the collabs, DRAGGED Roachella, and ended up giving it 4/5 :eartha:

your profile picture was my face when I read that review

pressplayok DRAGGED the album from top to bottom, DRAGGED the hiphop infused songs, DRAGGED the collabs, DRAGGED Roachella, and ended up giving it 4/5 :eartha:

honestly....this is something a stan would do

I did the song sorter ranking thing too :). This is my list:

1. God Bless America and all the beautiful women in it

2. Love

3. Change

4. When the world was at war we kept on dancing

5. Cherry

6. In my Feelings

7. Get Free

8. 13 Beaches

9. Heroin

10. Summer Bummer

11. White Mustang

12. Lust for Life

13. Groupie Love

14. Coachella- Woodstock on my mind

15. Tomorrow never came

16. Beautiful people, beautiful problems

But I actually don't dislike any of the songs so it's all pretty close together and kinda difficult to rank.

This forum is gonna be overloaded with opinions on the album when the people with mod queue start posting again lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m