Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

One more hour for my UK hoes xxx

i live in portugal and we have the same time zone , so one hour for me as well 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

It's 4:10 PM here in El Salvador :toofunny: . I can't wait for it release  :defeated:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Don't get ur hopes up for Germany. Hm barely reached the top 5 and fell eleven places by the second week. It charted 2 months despite having tv ads for a few months.

i76mrxw.png 

Do you guys think we're getting a clean version of Cherry? I wanted to play it in the car with my parents but I'd cringe if they listened to that "bitch"

It's 4:10 PM here in El Salvador :toofunny: . I can't wait for it release  :defeated:

5:13 en México  :defeated: Muero lentamente.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Do you guys think we're getting a clean version of Cherry? I wanted to play it in the car with my parents but I'd cringe if they listened to that "bitch"

5:13 en México :defeated: Muero lentamente.

There's a clean us import on amazon I think, so we'll see once the us cds are out.

i76mrxw.png 

5:13 en México  :defeated: Muero lentamente.

Idk about other countries but Apple Music Korea has two versions of LFL available. The second one doesn't haven an explicit symbol next to the title so I'm assuming it's censored.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'll be a bit upset if Lana gets robbed her much-deserved #1 because of Lincoln Park. RIP ago the singer, my prayers are with his soul and his family but Lana needs to come through. We've been waiting too long for this shit to flop. :defeated:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'll be a bit upset if Lana gets robbed her much-deserved #1 because of Lincoln Park. RIP ago the singer, my prayers are with his soul and his family but Lana needs to come through. We've been waiting too long for this shit to flop. :defeated:

I mean, there's also Meek, Tyler, and Jay-Z's third week. Pretty sure she isn't going #1