Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

since we can't post any leaks, tomorrow i have a new white mustang edit to post for my friend. he made the song almost 4 minutes and he's the one who helped me make the concept in fan art so if you guys liked that then you'll def like the xtended

giphy.gif

@@Roctab

Stairway to heaven was a Neil Sedaka written and sung song in the 1950s and Led Zeppelin (the studio musicians from England who never were hard rockers) stole

it from Neil Sedaka. Give Neil Sedaka (whom Elton John brought back in 1974 with Laughter in the Rain & the Immigrant (Which was the story of John Lennon's

attempt to get citizenship in the USA when Nixon attempted to toss him out. )

btw, Honeymoon the song was a slow builder like many of Elton's songs, and like Zeppelin (who stole from Elton and others) was too.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

So is the official release at Midnight local time or? I'm trying not to listen to the leak and just wait until it officially drops, but y'all are making it hard because the way you're describing SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA FUCK MY SHIT RIGHT UP  :cumming2:

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks she's talking about herself in Summer Bummer? Or the fans, or even both

Like, dont be a bummer, enjoy the "summer" with me... enjoy the good parts of life and forget about my mortuary feelings

So is the official release at Midnight local time or? I'm trying not to listen to the leak and just wait until it officially drops, but y'all are making it hard because the way you're describing SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA FUCK MY SHIT RIGHT UP  :cumming2:

yeah, it's coming at midnight local time

for me, it's going to be released (on Spotify and other services) in 3h

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Sad to hear that Chester was so sad that he didn't want to be here any more.

Now, without being crude, and I don't mean this in a rude way- just being practical-

this will greatly affect the album charts, as Linkin Park regularly had #1 albums and when a superstar dies,

sales go through the roof in the USA. It could mean that all of their albums will be in the Top 20 which could mean that Lana and the other new albums released officially tomorrow will now be that many places lower.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I hope that it comes earlier than midnight for the West Coast, I feel like ether Halseys or Lordes albums came at 8 or 9.. usually it's awesome being down on the West Coast because she does so much for LA fans and I get so many more references in the songs, but we get the music released almost last in the entire world lol, at least officially.

I have work training tomorrow and would rather listen tonight in my hotel than try and cram it in tomorrow morning or wait until tomorrow night(!)

And god bless that this thread is almost ready to be closed.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.