Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i'm so mad lana stop being a bitch i love you but stopp being a bitch!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Those elders were STANNING "Love". I guess quality music knows no age and vice versa. :legend:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

If any of you still suffer from the failed release of Summer Bummer , let this lighten your mood and remember to LOVE .

@elle give this person a warning point too, i dont like satanic images on my computer  :crossed:

I'm gonna be lust for life (i mEANt i'm ggonna be sick but cus we cant talk off to[pic here lols)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I LOVE the elders react video <3 queen of being loved by elders

in their other ldr featured video some woman say her voice makes her want to cry (even while playing love too... hunny got a big storm comin if she wanna check out other songs) but i was like bitch me too tf

if i had a dollar for every time someone said "pre order next week" on here i'd probably have enough money to buy the rights to LFL and release it myself :hoe:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

if i had a dollar for every time someone said "pre order next week" on here i'd probably have enough money to buy the rights to LFL and release it myself :hoe:

youd have 30-40 dollars sit down 

tenor.gif

if you've seen other fine bros videos you'd see that she's clearly the antichrist

I do watch fine bros but not really react or the elders editions. I think I might stay away if she's like that.

Though the cutie pie that reacted to "I gots a taste for men who are older" saying "damn right" was my fave. Sugar daddy material 10/10