Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i dont thik there will be a deluxe version of lfl, she did not do it on honeymoon bc , as she said, she doesn't like do deluxe versions

She better do a double disc so  :creep:

WHAT if by "especially on Tuesdays" (since the album release day is Friday) she maybe meant we're getting something on THIS tuestday ?

giphy.gif

I really can't wait to see the album cover! I just can't even imagine what it will look like? I really hope it has a similar aesthetic to the album trailer!! I know it is probably an unpopular opinion but I would be totally happy with a black and white cover for this album, very vintage/retro sci-fi vibe just like the trailer  :flutter:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

stop trolling, ffs. nobody has the time to go through ten filler songs. when will you guys learn; quality over quantity. this is not about dicks

Exactly.... I would have much rather had another song to the standard of Ride or American than literally the entirety of Honeymoon (maybe except Terrence)

giphy.gif

I really can't wait to see the album cover! I just can't even imagine what it will look like? I really hope it has a similar aesthetic to the album trailer!! I know it is probably an unpopular opinion but I would be totally happy with a black and white cover for this album, very vintage/retro sci-fi vibe just like the trailer  :flutter:

I'm so here for another black and white cover :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

will something happen today do you think?

She will post 3 new photos on Instagram.. When she realases love she post 3 photos every day ...  :hooker:  i think we can wait for thuesday or tomorrow

WHAT if by "especially on Tuesdays" (since the album release day is Friday) she maybe meant we're getting something on THIS tuestday ?

Most of her public seems is on Tuesdays.. Is the day she like to go out.. On shows, shopping, or just drinking some coofee  :hooker:  :hooker:

stop trolling, ffs. nobody has the time to go through ten filler songs. when will you guys learn; quality over quantity. this is not about dicks

bitch please, I need as many songs as I can get. There's no such thing as a filler Lana song. I'm exagerating about 20. 14 would be cool

Exactly.... I would have much rather had another song to the standard of Ride or American than literally the entirety of Honeymoon (maybe except Terrence)

I'll pray for you Kathi

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

When did she say this?

I think it was some interview where she said she didnt want to do a deluxe edition of ultraviolence but the label wanted her to have bonus tracks

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey