Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

not ppl like zella day, sean ono and the broods. :rip:

okay yeah agreed lmfao  :toofunny:

I think ASAP out..

what?

That would probably be the best day of my life - does anyone know if they're still tight? 

Not sure!! I know Lana had put a video of her lipsyncing to L$D by him not too too long ago! Also there was that random "photoshoot" last summer with him!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

what?

Not sure!! I know Lana had put a video of her lipsyncing to L$D by him not too too long ago! Also there was that random "photoshoot" last summer with him!

Omg link?? What shoot

giphy.gif

what?

Until now, theres no signal he will be on the album.. Like, everyone is rumored to be feat in her album, give us something.. If they collab would be a total surprise

YUMbx4A.gif

Until now, theres no signal he will be on the album.. Like, everyone is rumored to be feat in her album, give us something.. If they collab would be a total surprise

YUMbx4A.gif

I didn't say he was going to be on the album just that I strongly hope.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I didn't say he was going to be on the album just that I strongly hope.

In the pass I strongly hope too.. But with his silence and no hints from lana about him...  :creep:  I really dont kno

That would probably be the best day of my life - does anyone know if they're still tight?

Well there was this from feb 1 6Sem02L.jpg

So sounds like they're friends. Doubt they'd collab again but I'd die if they would finish and release Ridin

LIZARD PEOPLE

Well there was this from feb 1 6Sem02L.jpg

So sounds like they're friends. Doubt they'd collab again but I'd die if they would finish and release Ridin

I'm still laughing at the "you look like the girl from polar express" comment :eartha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven