Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

we did it kids, we made it to billboard and spin  :defeated:

Of all the things to take from this thread, they took a joke which needs context to actually work. Quality research, 10/10. 

we have so many pages of serious speculation and analysis and they only published a joke 

mainstream media and their alternative facts win again  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

I’m really looking forward to this album. I think that those who are expecting, based on Love, a more pop friendly, radio singles collection type of album from her will be disappointed. Lana stopped chasing the charts starting with Paradise and she never looked back since then. I expect a big change in the lyrical department which was confirmed by her and her manager. A more socially aware album could bring her highest critical acclaim yet. Sonically, I think that they learned a lesson from HM and LFL will be a more diverse and energetic album (that is the point of those predicted collaborations after all). 

About the collaborations. Besides the Weeknd, I don’t expect any high profile artist to be featured on LFL. She always yearned the friendship of people who she thinks that are truly artists not just mere pop stars. I hope that her collaboration with Sean will happen. 

About the promo. I’m surprised to see so many Lana fans demanding high profile promo from her. It will not happen, get over it. The rollout, besides the leak, is pretty good so far: we got one of her best videos to date, a cute album trailer and the Snapchat filter was a clever move. I expect some interviews, photoshoots and the usual Lana stuff on social media but nothing fancy. It’s all just a nice dressing, the only thing that I really care about and what truly matters in the end is the music and I have a feeling that it will be good.

The rumor: This wildly creative theory about the album trailer from LanaBoards.com:

Did yall notice that Lana showed “hopeless-ness” in this world? and the city is basically a kingdom, and while there was no water in the video, a pot can hold water …….. and you know what else hold’s water? 
a fountain
………………. Hopeless Fountain Kingdom. HALSEY COLLAB IS CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT

The evidence: ???

WHO WROTE THIS  :defeated:  :toofunny:  :lmao:

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Watch out- today is April Fool's Day (April 1) in America (and probably elsewhere too)...where there are a lot of phony stories and posts on boards.

Double check sources today

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

we have so many pages of serious speculation and analysis and they only published a joke 

mainstream media and their alternative facts win again  :toofunny:

SCREAMING

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I love this place 

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I