Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Guys do any of you think its an actual possibility that her album will be released 'at the end of the year' - according to Billboard/UMG spain something, even after she tours this summer? 

There's no way they'd release the trailer now and do "promo" (AKA Snapchat filter) if they weren't planning on releasing it within the next two months, three tops.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Guys do any of you think its an actual possibility that her album will be released 'at the end of the year' - according to Billboard/UMG spain something, even after she tours this summer?

that wouldn't make sense to me, honestly.

ynrsh.gif

Since she's doing something so different w this announcement I would HOPE that means she's passionate enough about the new album that the her next shows this year will be predominantly new material

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Since she's doing something so different w this announcement I would HOPE that means she's passionate enough about the new album that the her next shows this year will be predominantly new material

I'm gonna laugh if new set lists are the same btd, Uv and paradise songs with LFL added and honeysnooze is ignored

LIZARD PEOPLE

There's no way they'd release the trailer now and do "promo" (AKA Snapchat filter) if they weren't planning on releasing it within the next two months, three tops.

that wouldn't make sense to me, honestly.

pretty sure the wording was "later this year" not "end of this year" like every other press release

Omg phew i just read the article I think it was misread "el nuevo disco de Lana Del Rey se publicará a finales de año"  as end of year instead of later this year like you said :P PHEW

giphy.gif

she should just keep on going. love is not doing much, but probably because people are more interested in the whole body of work instead of just one song. but overall, her label needs to get her more exposure on streaming services AND radio.

i would appreciate another teaser, but this time with some songs, although a second album trailer might be a biT too much.

however, the possible collabs worry me: zelly day, the broods and courtney, I don't know what they would honestly bring to the table, but since the album is done by now, it is too late too change it anyway and we can hope for the best.

despite what some ppl here say: abel was a great pick.

I'm gonna laugh if new set lists are the same btd, Uv and paradise songs with LFL added and honeysnooze is ignored

I can totally see this happening, TBH. :thumb:

I wouldn't even mind that much, the only Honeymoon songs I'd really like her to perform live at least once are MTWBT and TBD.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Im praying that when he described the next single as "Hollywood-Centric" i am literally PRAYING its a Hollywoods Dead Redux. like it kinda makes sense when you think about it. she's going for this vintage style and in the trailer she talks about the chaos of hollywood and hollywoods dead is literally about the chaos of hollywood, and in the song she kinda has the same lingo as in the trailer. then there's the part of her living in the HOLLYWOOD sign in the trailer. then there was those beeps at the beginning of BAR that sound ike an old film reel and at the end of HD she says "Cut" like it really makes a lot of sense but i could be reaching /::

Im praying that when he described the next single as "Hollywood-Centric" i am literally PRAYING its a Hollywoods Dead Redux. like it kinda makes sense when you think about it. she's going for this vintage style and in the trailer she talks about the chaos of hollywood and hollywoods dead is literally about the chaos of hollywood, and in the song she kinda has the same lingo as in the trailer. then there's the part of her living in the HOLLYWOOD sign in the trailer. then there was those beeps at the beginning of BAR that sound ike an old film reel and at the end of HD she says "Cut" like it really makes a lot of sense but i could be reaching /::

I would LOVE this, but only if she changes up the lyrics and production because I overplayed it  :creep:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

At this point I can honestly say I'm not as impatient & worried as I was when YAIL and BAR started leaking - there's something about this era so far that keeps me hydrated and cleares my pores with hardly any material yet, it's new, refreshing and I know that what she'll bring to the light of the day is going to be both lana-esque and FRESH to DEATH so I don't mind the record coming out in 7 months if it kills me eventually

I'm not worried anymore it's Pawn Shop Blues type of feeling some of you guys should try it you greedy gays no tea no shade

LFL is going to be as new and enlightening as West Coast when it arrived I'm sure

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif