Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah that's something we don't know

Then that complicates it.

If Love was made before the trailer, then surely she would know in the trailer that Love had already leaked early and wouldn't have mentioned the Tuesday bit?

UNLESS both were filmed before the leak? But I doubt that/they probably would have been around the time OF the leak.

It's all so complicated!!! Life is so hard!!

re-watching the album trailer, i really can't imagine the track in the background NOT being used as an interlude on the album or being used in her live shows

just a thought

re-watching the album trailer, i really can't imagine the track in the background NOT being used as an interlude on the album or being used in her live shows

just a thought

I agree. I would LOVE to see it appear on the album

I remember a image of the radio cd leaks with the 26 march date or some like that  :creep:

Didn't someone say that was the release date for the physical copy? The uv CD said a different date than the actual release date too

Didn't someone say that was the release date for the physical copy? The uv CD said a different date than the actual release date too

Someone said to me it was the radio copy... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ81cz8ActC/?taken-by=lanadelrey

wait, wasn't this for the album trailer? this could mean that it was shot AFTER Love's release. But, she could recorded her voice on January or any time before the leak. 

But I don't really know.

giphy.gif

I think isnt.. She is on a car or some like that.. And the trailer doesnt have a car and Rich Lee didnt direct the trailer too.. This is another future project 

I think isnt.. She is on a car or some like that.. And the trailer doesnt have a car and Rich Lee didnt direct the trailer too.. This is another future project 

But it could have been for this scene!

dSAivh.gif

???, ?????????

Imagine 8 inch vinyls like BTD

It would be beautttttttt, and this time I'm fucking getting every single one for the sale price. My goal Lana item has always been the Ride 7'' picture vinyl but its so expensive I will never be able to afford it :((((((

giphy.gif

It would be beautttttttt, and this time I'm fucking getting every single one for the sale price. My goal Lana item has always been the Ride 7'' picture vinyl but its so expensive I will never be able to afford it :((((((

That's exactly what I was gonna say. Also determined to get the magazines at time of release cause like all fUCK I'm paying £30+ for a bent copy of GQ.

I got some of them as presents, and some people sell the ones I have for upwards of FIFTY. Even I know they're not worth that much. I don't get how people expect SOOOOO much money from merch because "they don't see it being sold elsewhere". Newsflash: no one is paying £112 for a four year old magazine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ81cz8ActC/?taken-by=lanadelrey

wait, wasn't this for the album trailer? this could mean that it was shot AFTER Love's release. But, she could recorded her voice on January or any time before the leak.

But I don't really know.

giphy.gif

Thing is the album trailer has the 7 planets which were announced February 22 which means it has to be filmed after that

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Thing is the album trailer has the 7 planets which were announced February 22 which means it has to be filmed after that

But she did go into the meeting with her director with the audio already filmed so that could have been recorded literally whenever.

Edit: Considering in her NME honeymoon article she specifically stated at the very end (not sure if anyone picked up on this already) that she "just wanted one last album for herself" it could literally be from ANYTIME after honeymoon released that she recorded that.

W

where are you looking for it? There's one for 40€ on Discogs, it's not exactly cheap but not as expensive as Blue Jeans or National Anthem f.e

image.png

W

where are you looking for it? There's one for 40€ on Discogs, it's not exactly cheap but not as expensive as Blue Jeans or National Anthem f.e

Typically I think a lot of people don't know about/don't use/don't remember they can also by from discogs. I only found out recently.