Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

W

where are you looking for it? There's one for 40€ on Discogs, it's not exactly cheap but not as expensive as Blue Jeans or National Anthem f.e

That's exactly what I was gonna say. Also determined to get the magazines at time of release cause like all fUCK I'm paying £30+ for a bent copy of GQ.

I got some of them as presents, and some people sell the ones I have for upwards of FIFTY. Even I know they're not worth that much. I don't get how people expect SOOOOO much money from merch because "they don't see it being sold elsewhere". Newsflash: no one is paying £112 for a four year old magazine.

Yeah I mean I just cannot justify to myself paying 40 euros for a 7'' :( especially when I'm waiting to see where Lana is playing in summer. If she does come to the UK annoyingly I think it'll be a festival and pretty much the only ones that haven't released full lineups are Glastonbury which you can't get tickets for anymore, and Reading, which I would buy tickets for but Im not sure how likely it is. So theres a high chance I'll have to go to Paris or Monaco to see her which will completely destroy my savings 

(lol sorry for the long story)

but yeah in advance, 40 euros is basically a return flight to most European cities she'll play in, so rn my priorities lie on that :'(  

giphy.gif

Yeah I mean I just cannot justify to myself paying 40 euros for a 7'' :( especially when I'm waiting to see where Lana is playing in summer. If she does come to the UK annoyingly I think it'll be a festival and pretty much the only ones that haven't released full lineups are Glastonbury which you can't get tickets for anymore, and Reading, which I would buy tickets for but Im not sure how likely it is. So theres a high chance I'll have to go to Paris or Monaco to see her which will completely destroy my savings 

(lol sorry for the long story)

but yeah in advance, 40 euros is basically a return flight to most European cities she'll play in, so rn my priorities lie on that :'(

I don't want to hold out this time around so I'm definitely considering travelling to see Lana this year. I can't go another year without seeing her but it'll rip any lana savings I have up. Considering how hard she's trying with this album and how it's for the fans my bets are on she'll properly tour this time.

I don't want to hold out this time around so I'm definitely considering travelling to see Lana this year. I can't go another year without seeing her but it'll rip any lana savings I have up. Considering how hard she's trying with this album and how it's for the fans my bets are on she'll properly tour this time.

Yeah exactly, in 2013 I saw her in London and in Sao Paulo, and those experiences trump any 7'' vinyl or rare magazine I can have haha. MY PRAYERS are for there to be more shows in the UK because then I could properly go but Idk :'( 

giphy.gif

re-watching the album trailer, i really can't imagine the track in the background NOT being used as an interlude on the album or being used in her live shows

just a thought

Maybe the audio in the album trailer WAS the interlude.... :mj3: :mj3: :mj3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah exactly, in 2013 I saw her in London and in Sao Paulo, and those experiences trump any 7'' vinyl or rare magazine I can have haha. MY PRAYERS are for there to be more shows in the UK because then I could properly go but Idk :'(

Where about are you in the U.K./what city that's typically a concert city would you have to see her at? I'd have to trek to Glasgow but god knows I would be there at eight in the morning FIRST IN LINE FOR THAT.

Only seen her once. Seeing her is better than anything I've ever experienced, bought or seen before. I cried when she came on stage. I was v emo.

Where about are you in the U.K./what city that's typically a concert city would you have to see her at? I'd have to trek to Glasgow but god knows I would be there at eight in the morning FIRST IN LINE FOR THAT.

Only seen her once. Seeing her is better than anything I've ever experienced, bought or seen before. I cried when she came on stage. I was v emo.

London is ideal for me but if she ever did something like Paradise tour again which tbh I doubt she will, I'd probably trek around to most of the shows in the UK. I kinda have my heart set on going to Lolla Paris but if she does something in Monaco again it would be a lot more convenient for me + omg any of those eastern european festivals that are quite cheap

giphy.gif

Been waiting 4 years for Lana to come back  :crying4:

If Lana doesn't come to the UK I am gonna be so disappointed, it's my dream to see her live.

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

It's so weird that she performed in Victoria Park, which is literally 1 minute away from me, back in 2012 but I wasn't a stan/had never listened to her music so I didn't even know :deadbanana:

Come back to london :defeated:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

London is ideal for me but if she ever did something like Paradise tour again which tbh I doubt she will, I'd probably trek around to most of the shows in the UK. I kinda have my heart set on going to Lolla Paris but if she does something in Monaco again it would be a lot more convenient for me + omg any of those eastern european festivals that are quite cheap

I was actually considering the same but I didn't know if that would be overkill haha. She's probs stop a LOT in the UK. LOndon, Manchester, Glasgow, Ireland, etc.

I kind of want to go to a festival but they really confuse me :( never been to one before.

TBH I am actually considering travelling to France or somewhere close just to see her.

Once I see Lana, my life = made

Although everyone would hate me bc I would't stop talking about it for months years

I was actually considering the same but I didn't know if that would be overkill haha. She's probs stop a LOT in the UK. LOndon, Manchester, Glasgow, Ireland, etc.

I kind of want to go to a festival but they really confuse me :( never been to one before.

Yeah I mean the thing is the only way she will do those cities is basically if she does solo shows and I honestly hope Im wrong but I don't think they're really gonna happen much she hasn't done a proper solo show in so long

It's so weird that she performed in Victoria Park, which is literally 1 minute away from me, back in 2012 but I wasn't a stan/had never listened to her music so I didn't even know :deadbanana:

Come back to london :defeated:

I KNOW I found out the day after that she had played  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Been waiting 4 years for Lana to come back  :crying4:

If Lana doesn't come to the UK I am gonna be so disappointed, it's my dream to see her live.

Tbh if she doesn't it will not make sense she knows so much of her revenue comes from the UK she literally needs to fucking come 

giphy.gif

Yeah I mean the thing is the only way she will do those cities is basically if she does solo shows and I honestly hope Im wrong but I don't think they're really gonna happen much she hasn't done a proper solo show in so long

I KNOW I found out the day after that she had played  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Tbh if she doesn't it will not make sense she knows so much of her revenue comes from the UK she literally needs to fucking come 

Exactly! Especially as she hasn't been here in so long.

I know quite a few people who would go and see her when they aren't massive fans, I feel her fanbase is really growing in the UK

TIME TO DO A UK TOUR LANZ PLS (or at least one stop pls I would legit travel LDN -> scotland)

Exactly! Especially as she hasn't been here in so long.

I know quite a few people who would go and see her when they aren't massive fans, I feel her fanbase is really growing in the UK

TIME TO DO A UK TOUR LANZ PLS (or at least one stop pls I would legit travel LDN -> scotland)

Yeah same I honestly know SO MANY PEOPLE who would go see her just because she's Lana del FUCKING Rey. I miss her and she needs to come to the UK :((((( it would be sooooooo good to see her and not have to spend hundreds travelling 

giphy.gif

I really hope we get physical releases of the singles 

idk if someone mentioned but recently is that interview with her managers, one of them said "She's a good artist at streaming and vinyls so, we gonna try to keep it that way"... that sounded interesting... and tbh I hope it was a hint about more vinyls or something in the future. It would be great.

Well... at least the album...:rip: 

I hope she does a tour in birmingham she said she was excited to come back to England so...

When did she say it?

idk if someone mentioned but recently is that interview with her managers, one of them said "She's a good artist at streaming and vinyls so, we gonna try to keep it that way"... that sounded interesting... and tbh I hope it was a hint about more vinyls or something in the future. It would be great.

Well... at least the album... :rip:

yeah i remember that quote hm maybe they realised the Honeymoon box set should not have been CD lol and they're shifting more lana vinyl stuff <3 

giphy.gif