Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

haven't seen them together in a while

idk she's not really been seen with anyone really, she kind of disappeared a wee bit after having her kid I think. Or at least I stopped hearing about her.

does anyone think anything is coming on Tuesday? I literally have no idea when she is next gonna do something. Like you would think it would be soon but after the wait between now and Love I'm so unsure.

Now is good time for the next single but the hype from the trailer is fading fast

Now that we're on the topic of Jamie- I thought she made an instagram post a few years (or months ago I don't really remember) ago regarding their friendship and explaining that their friendship had just faded and they did not hate each other. Does anyone else know of this post? I haven't been able to find it since.

YALL okay idk if this means anything, but i commented in Nicole Nodland's recent yesterday "Pls photograph Lana again" and then today her Dad liked the comment and she follows him has has about 9 followers including me and no posts, pretty sure his name was Doug, @dnodland. Could this mean that she's going to? I may be reaching again but im perched

YALL okay idk if this means anything, but i commented in Nicole Nodland's recent yesterday "Pls photograph Lana again" and then today her Dad liked the comment and she follows him has has about 9 followers including me and no posts, pretty sure his name was Doug, @dnodland. Could this mean that she's going to? I may be reaching again but im perched

maybe he's a Lana stan and want another iconic photoshoot by her daughter :creep:

???, ?????????

Now that we're on the topic of Jamie- I thought she made an instagram post a few years (or months ago I don't really remember) ago regarding their friendship and explaining that their friendship had just faded and they did not hate each other. Does anyone else know of this post? I haven't been able to find it since.

I remember that too! Something about them both having busy lives etc but there were no bad feelings between them, I guess it happens sometimes, but it's nice to see they're on good terms again!

Maybe we'll get Suicidal Lesbians Part 2...  :hdu:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I remember that too! Something about them both having busy lives etc but there were no bad feelings between them, I guess it happens sometimes, but it's nice to see they're on good terms again!

Maybe we'll get Suicidal Lesbians Part 2...  :hdu:

my actual aesthetic.