Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't know if this has been mentioned because I didn't see it anywhere, but Sean Lennon shared the LFL trailer on facebook and said "The 'ingredients' she puts in look very fascinating!"

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I don't know if this has been mentioned because I didn't see it anywhere, but Sean Lennon shared the LFL trailer on facebook and said "The 'ingredients' she puts in look very fascinating!"

Okay fuck it. Collab confirmed. No artist posts that so obviously.

yeah, we've known this since the release

Just thought I'd mention it since some people were saying they hadn't even seen it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I know it will never happen but I would love if Lana made her return in the fashion industry with this album. I love seeing her put together but Johnny Blueeyes always dresses her like a housewife. I want her to experiment and be more out there with her style :hooker:

My dream era would be a complete immersion in the world of the music Lana is creating, as during the BTD Lana had this baby doll all american image which reflected the music, for this new album she should take at least for a while on her witch also in public and nt only in videos.

giphy.gif

Yoko also retweeted both Lana's tweet announcing the video, and Sean's promo for it.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I know it will never happen but I would love if Lana made her return in the fashion industry with this album. I love seeing her put together but Johnny Blueeyes always dresses her like a housewife. I want her to experiment and be more out there with her style :hooker:

My dream era would be a complete immersion in the world of the music Lana is creating, as during the BTD Lana had this baby doll all american image which reflected the music, for this new album she should take at least for a while on her witch also in public and nt only in videos.

Lol Lana in a space suit/jasper the ghost costume

giphy.gif

Ugh another tired cover is coming. I wish she made an original song with Sean Ono instead of covering Beatles song.

I don't know anything about Sean or his music but yeah my general feeling towards the rumoured Beatles cover is "ugh".... I get that she seems to like doing a cover for each album since Ultraviolence but ugh I just do not care for the Beatles at all  :bye2:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I don't know anything about Sean or his music but yeah my general feeling towards the rumoured Beatles cover is "ugh".... I get that she seems to like doing a cover for each album since Ultraviolence but ugh I just do not care for the Beatles at all  :bye2:

if she sucks out the whole energy and spirit from the song again like she did with DLMBM...   :bye2:

if she sucks out the whole energy and spirit from the song again as she did with DLMBM...   :bye2:

I like the music at the beginning, but yeah it wasn't great... I listened to it like twice when the album first dropped but I've never listened to it since? Swan Song would have been a much stronger finish to the album IMO

I've never really listened to Strawberry Fields but if you're a Beatles fan I hope she does it justice for you  :)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Y'all drag DLMBM but it's my fav cover...

:bye2:

DLMBM -> Blue Velvet -------------------> The Other Woman

but they're all great tbh. 

I'm not a Beatle's fan tho... let's see how it turns out or what it will be.

am i the only one who's not exactly excited for james franco to be involved in this era?? he's creepy and fetishistic when it comes to gays. he makes me feel uncomfortable

UbsOye5.png

i don't really understand why people would pay so much money for a 7 inch vinyl with just one song on it?

Why not just get the full album? f it's cheaper AND has the song on it anyway.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Chelsea hotel no 2 is by far her best cover. Also goodbye kiss is beautiful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

am i the only one who's not exactly excited for james franco to be involved in this era?? he's creepy and fetishistic when it comes to gays. he makes me feel uncomfortable

Does anyone know if Lana has ever commented on her gay fans/gay people in general?

giphy.gif