Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

well I don't mind waiting for songs if she posted about the album. shades of cool didn't come out for a while after west coast it didn't feel that bad cause lana released the track list, preorder, album cover during that time so it felt ok but this gap of nothing is just frustrating. tho every time she does the smallest thing I forgive her so

Ok so the first Honeymoon shoots (if I remember correctly; Grazia where she announced it doesn't count it was still for Ultraviolence) were around March right, like AnOther Man was in early March, so since these March 28th shoot are the firsts of the era, can we except the album in a few months and not too soon?

ZKcaooE.png

Ok so the first Honeymoon shoots (if I remember correctly; Grazia where she announced it doesn't count it was still for Ultraviolence) were around March right, like AnOther Man was in early March, so since these March 28th shoot are the firsts of the era, can we except the album in a few months and not too soon?

The fact that it was apparently 3 shoots in one day though ... seems like quite intensive promo for something coming a lot later.. I think it must be soon

giphy.gif

While I agree it'll be soon, stop with all this speculation about the release shit. No one cares if she did approximately three photo shoots 67 days before honeymoon and released the trailer and precisely 7:83 on a Monday for ultraviolence three week before release and the first single of born to die was released on a strawberry moon approximately twenty five years ago blah blah blah

It'll drop when it drops. We only have one single so it's gonna be hard to speculate a date with no lead single released yet guys.

While I agree it'll be soon, stop with all this speculation about the release shit. No one cares if she did approximately three photo shoots 67 days before honeymoon and released the trailer and precisely 7:83 on a Monday for ultraviolence three week before release and the first single of born to die was released on a strawberry moon approximately twenty five years ago blah blah blah

It'll drop when it drops. We only have one single so it's gonna be hard to speculate a date with no lead single released yet guys.

so it's official that love isnt the lead?

Wow if you're talking about me calm down and take a breathe... It's the pre-release thread it's normal that we're speculating and anyway I was genuinely trying to understand, not calculating. Like I don't know about usual albums releases dates and delays etc. Of course it'll drops when it'll drops, I've waited before and I can definitely wait more now that we know about it, but there's nothing harmful about wanting to understand like

ZKcaooE.png

Wow if you're talking about me calm down and take a breathe... It's the pre-release thread it's normal that we're speculating and anyway I was genuinely trying to understand, not calculating. Like I don't know about usual albums releases dates and delays etc. Of course it'll drops when it'll drops, I've waited before and I can definitely wait more now that we know about it, but there's nothing harmful about wanting to understand like

I'm talking about all of u nerdz.

Calm tf down guys.  :toofunny:  I think it'll drop on mid of May or early July. So all we gotta do is wait, not as UV that she scrapped everything and... well u know. JUST.WAIT.

(it would be a commercial suicide release it on June   :deadbanana: )

???, ?????????

The pre release thread is meant for speculation :toofunny:

Anyway, love is of course the lead single, Lana doesn't do buzz singles and wouldn't promote a song if it wasn't significant. It's like yall don't understand how Lana works. There are no random singles and surprises.

I think these shoots will come out in the next issues of the magazines, so maybe some within the next week or two, and some coming later during the era. She's doing all the work now so she can rest easy post release :creep:

I think we'll be getting more news on Monday. I have a feeling

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

The pre release thread is meant for speculation :toofunny:

Anyway, love is of course the lead single, Lana doesn't do buzz singles and wouldn't promote a song if it wasn't significant. It's like yall don't understand how Lana works. There are no random singles and surprises.

I think these shoots will come out in the next issues of the magazines, so maybe some within the next week or two, and some coming later during the era. She's doing all the work now so she can rest easy post release :creep:

I think we'll be getting more news on Monday. I have a feeling

Sure! But not stupid ones where you're trying to align the planets to make the album make sense :)

It's of course the first single but because it didn't really hit (probably due to pace and production and the fact it's the solo single) it won't be the major single of the album, regardless of what Lana calls it.

Sure! But not stupid ones where you're trying to align the planets to make the album make sense :)

It's of course the first single but because it didn't really hit (probably due to pace and production and the fact it's the solo single) it won't be the major single of the album, regardless of what Lana calls it.

But the fact of the matter is that it was still intended as the lead, so it doesn't matter how much of a commercial impact it makes - this doesn't change. Even still, love is more successful and radio friendly than a lot of her other singles. It is still a major single.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif