Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

Dazed have just dropped 1 of 2 amazing covers :

1st one up is Lana Del Rey

For the interview, she is in conversation with Courtney Love – it's one of the longest interviews Dazed has ever published.

Copies are shipping on 19th April.

Please note the 'pink' Lana Del Rey cover is temporarily out of stock - we have the brown cover available to order and a third cover will follow shortly.

Copies are also available on newsstands and we will keep you updated as more stocks of all covers become available.

Magazine back in stock. Third cover coming soon.

Magazine back in stock. Third cover coming soon.

this is like the third time them saying they restocked it but it's still sold out on their website? (except for the ugly sepia cover which never sold out)

"Please note the 'pink' Lana Del Rey cover is temporarily out of stock - we have the brown cover available to order and a third cover will follow shortly."

well okay but what are u restocking then

i76mrxw.png 

Did anyone get shipping notifications today?

I didn't..and I live in the UK. I got an order confirmation the day I pre ordered it though

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I went to the shop and bought my copy today!! The grey background where she's in purple cover. It looks so good irl omg sobbing

Lucky, I haven't even received a shipping notification lol. What about the interview though!? Any important info that wasn't included in the excerpt online?

In the confirmation email they sent when you bought the magazine it said that its due date was the 16th of May. Does that mean it's gonna be shipping that day?

In the confirmation email they sent when you bought the magazine it said that its due date was the 16th of May. Does that mean it's gonna be shipping that day?

16th of May? What.the.fuck

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven