Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

Its really weird that they put just one cover for sale.. :ohno:

I mean yeah I just assumed it was like a you get what you get type of thing to hype it up for people who want to collect the 2 covers haha idk

I LOVE THE PHOTOSHOOT... but her face look kinda... weird? Maybe it's just me.

GHzmweg.gif

Is the original an edit or they did really edit her like that?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

What American stores sell Dazed magazine?

I wanna say i've seen it at barnes and noble but I haven't been there in a few years

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

The 'Original' one is the image they used on the cover of the magazine.

Oh, I think it's just the angle then because she looks normal to me in the pics w the orange outfit and the one where shes staring at herself in the mirror. She looks like she aged one reverse if you look at pics of her from 2015. Queen of not aging!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Dazed Spring/Summer 2017

Dazed have just dropped 1 of 2 amazing  covers   

1st one up is  Lana Del Rey

For the interview, she is in conversation with Courtney Love – it's one of the longest interviews Dazed has ever published.

Copies are shipping on 19th

...more to follow

(from boutique mags website)

so i'm confused by "2 amazing covers/1st one up is LDR" does this mean two separate issues and the first one they released was lana and the second one will be a different artist/person? i thought they usually gave the option to choose which cover you wanted and i don't see that so i'm :/ just really confused lol

i ordered this when it was put up for sale but i didn't really look at it until now and i just realized kyle maclachlan is mentioned  :defeated: i love twin peaks so much & i'm so excited for the new season, this was like the best little bonus surprise ever lmao. also i vote lana as the new roadhouse singer, who's with me (plus the fact that they've both said they like each other there's an actual chance at this happening  :toofunny: not saying it will but a girl can dream)

UbsOye5.png

Is the original an edit or they did really edit her like that?

I think she uses some fillers lately that's why it looks weird to you..like the smile on the cover seems to me kinda weird

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...