me taking a spiritual release and isolation vacation to yosemite to bottle up their air and spray it on myself daily before i paint lambs blood on my forehead and chant to any gods that care enough to listen for my plea for the song to be released

5T8gMzX.gif

me taking a spiritual release and isolation vacation to yosemite to bottle up their air and spray it on myself daily before i paint lambs blood on my forehead and chant to any gods that care enough to listen for my plea for the song to be released

5T8gMzX.gif

me spraying the animal blood on myself too, happily supporting this cause

5T8gMzX.gif

but the thing i dont understand is how do u know the songs good if she only performed like a minute of it with no instrumental behind it

it could just be the next roachella u never know

It's Christmas and you try n do this? on christmas? 

wow

but the thing i dont understand is how do u know the songs good if she only performed like a minute of it with no instrumental behind it

she said in an interview that it was an acoustic love song done in one take so its already double the song that Roachella is.

and she only sang like 18 seconds of it and it's already one of her best tehe. x

im just saying when it gets leaked or released and its garbage dont be whining  :hooker:

btw its the 26th now

I think everyone here is too dedicated to not to like it when it comes out :oprah3:

she only sang like 18 seconds of it and it's already one of her best tehe. x

thats a stretch

she said in an interview that it was an acoustic love song done in one take so its already double the song that Roachella is.

cant argue with ya there tho thats a lot better

death grips is online !

I mean yeah it could be. Lana was pretty damn proud of Coachella for some reason

I dont even like the verse she sang for Yosemite. I only wanna hear her 'vulnerable high vocals' she talked about

I mean yeah it could be. Lana was pretty damn proud of Coachella for some reason

I dont even like the verse she sang for Yosemite. I only wanna hear her 'vulnerable high vocals' she talked about

i think what she sang was the chorus

n you think she can hit those high notes from studio to live? maybe but not on spot, we ain't in Olympia 2012/2013 sis :defeated:

i think what she sang was the chorus

n you think she can hit those high notes from studio to live? maybe but not on spot, we ain't in Olympia 2012/2013 sis :defeated:

i meant chorus/verse cause it could even be the pre-chorus. If it was, that would be sweet actually. I actually think lana has a fully-capable soprano voice. I think she could hit them everytime (i mean we havent heard it yet so we cant say for sure), if im thinking of something like Money Power Glory high notes which she has nailed live. Maybe not if its You're Gonna Love Me tho, even though id die to hear it

I'm sorry if I crush your hopes but Life is beautiful will never see the light of day and that is the fact of facts right there....which is so sad  :sadcore3:  :crying4:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Cursed post

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

what do you think is going to leak/get released first

RBFY

Wild One

LIB

Yosemite

I think RBFY

none

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Why are y'all bumping this thread. 

:die:  :die:

Why are y'all bumping this thread.